By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics Comparison: Kingdom Hearts III vs Zelda: Windwaker HD

Tagged games:

Which game looks better?

Zelda: Windwaker HD 60 34.09%

Kingdom Hearts III 116 65.91%

Total:176
Ruler said:
Cloudman said:
Ruler said:
Cloudman said:
Ruler said:
KH looks better it has more stuff and is open world

Wait... Wind Waker is also open world. A rather big open world to boot.

Not really its island based meaning its hub based

Most of the game is covered in ocean, but you still have to travel thru the seas by boat. That doesn`t mean it`s not an open world game. It feels as open world as any other open world games.

Yeah but ocean is easier to programm

Perhaps, but that doesn`t mean the game is not open world. Land or ocean, it`s still a world to explore with a sense of discovery.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Stop comparing Box X games to Box A, B, & C  games please.

Kingdom Hearts has better graphics but Wind Waker has a better style

Was surprised with the games you are comparing but I'd probably go with KH3

The Wind Waker HD is still really nice though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think many people here just vote for Kh3 because its on a much more powerfull system.
I never said WW would be more demanding, i just said that for me (personally) it does look a bit better. Both game look very similar though in terms of textures and lighting and used colours. Only difference i can see are abit darker colours in KH3 (what i dont like that much) and much more particle effects in Kh3 (which dont make the game "better looking" for me).
I doubt many people even watched the videos who said "kh3 looks lightyears ahead" but okay.

Around the Network

The only thing kh3 and windwaker have in common is a cartoony aesthetic at the heart of their design but their art direction is completely different. As far as which looks better, windwaker is one of the best examples of cell-shaded graphics ever, but I have always despised the character design in that game, kingdom hearts sort of wins by default for me just by not being windwaker in that regard.

Is this really being asked? KH3 completely shits on WWHD despite it being a pretty good looking game.

*smh* just look a the grass (instancing), all the particle effects, the textures and the scope if the world. There's a big difference and I don't see how Wind Waker does anything better.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Comparing an 8th gen game to a prettied up version of a 6th gen game running on a 7.5 gen console. lolok

KH3 is just more impressive all around, and this is the game as it is with a release date of "in development", meaning we may have even been looking at what was basically alpha gameplay on maybe slightly more prettied up early beta graphics. KH3 is going to look even better as we get closer and closer to the final product.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Smear-Gel said:

Thats not the sort of thing we want on a site dedicated to comparing games

I will make a starfox wiiU starcitizen graphics comparizon next.

For a space game starfox looks much better and graphically more demanding.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."