By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon had been datamined- Rainmaker online mode complete details revealed, 33 more weapons to be released, 10 maps on disc, and more!

On disk? That's disgusting

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

His name is Squid Kid, I already don't believe in this.

In all seriousness, that's a lot of on-disc content.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

kinisking said:

you dont have to pay for it...  and they have reasons to not release them...

as long as they arent charging later, its all good.

Not surprising. They probably just need to be fully finished and bug tested before they go live.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network
kinisking said:

Why? Cause they AREN'T charging extra for it?

It's probably just not fully finished yet. But I'm pretty sure everyone that bought the game knew that going into it, it's not like it has been a secret that more maps and weapons were coming, or that there wasn't a huge amount of content at release.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Hope there would be more new maps and for free besides those on disc locked maps. Those two modes hopefully they are fun. And please local multiplayer mode 4v4 or just 2v2 would be fine

Dusk said:
kinisking said:

Why? Cause they AREN'T charging extra for it?

It's probably just not fully finished yet. But I'm pretty sure everyone that bought the game knew that going into it, it's not like it has been a secret that more maps and weapons were coming, or that there wasn't a huge amount of content at release.

Thought they were going to charge. Since it's free I guess I don't mind too much. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

wow i was soo right. Made a thread like 1,5 month ago and said that.

As long as it's all free, I'm actually cool with this. It feels more fun this way, and if you don't like the slow release you can just wait a few months.