By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon had been datamined- Rainmaker online mode complete details revealed, 33 more weapons to be released, 10 maps on disc, and more!

kinisking said:
On disk? That's disgusting

I don't have the game yet but my understanding is they aren't charging for this extra content.  

Around the Network

I'm so ready for some new modes. Also, Camp Triggerfish will no doubt be my favorite map.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

33 more weapons!? Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet!!!!!! Certain reviewers must feel pretty silly now!

I'm glad that they are releasing content this way, if they released it all at one i would have gotten bored more quickly however with regular release of content i can continue to come back to play the game. I do hope that in the future with many more maps coming that they increase the number of map playable every 4 hours to more instead of 2.

i would even be okay if they charge something for it. its a 40€ game if they charge 20 for all the rest of the content, it would be 60€ aka full price

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
33 more weapons!? Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet!!!!!! Certain reviewers must feel pretty silly now!

why? does it in any way change the state it was reviewed in?

it would be nice if reviewers took the time to update their reviews later on, but they don't absolutely have to - readers just have to be able to understand that un-updated reviews are scoring the games release phase state

Spilo said:
I'm glad that they are releasing content this way, if they released it all at one i would have gotten bored more quickly however with regular release of content i can continue to come back to play the game. I do hope that in the future with many more maps coming that they increase the number of map playable every 4 hours to more instead of 2.

That's seems to be the plan as there is space on screen for another stage.

Lafiel said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

why? does it in any way change the status it was reviewed in?

it would be nice if reviewer took the time to update the review later, but even without that it remains "true" for the release phase status

Actually you're right, they should feel silly to begin with as we already knew about these updates.

They didn´t rushed ANYTHING

I knew it.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Actually you're right, they should feel silly to begin with as we already knew about these updates.

Well, they can't score what they can't play, so I guess reviewers just shouldn't have touched the game until it was complete, huh?