By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I need to skip one of these 3 games but can't decide which one?

Which one should I skip?

Fallout 4 29 12.72%

Halo 5: Guardians 104 45.61%

Rise Of The Tomb Raider 95 41.67%

Total:228

Holiday 2015 is stuffed with great games coming out left, right and center. Too many big games are coming out at the same time, but I've boiled down my most anticipated games list to these 3 - Fallout 4, Halo 5: Guardians and Rise Of The Tomb Raider. However I would have time for only 2 of those. So which one should I skip?

From what was shown at E3 Fallout 4 looked like it would be the best game out of these. Rise Of The Tomb Raider was good but Halo 5: Guardians didn't impress me much. But I do like previous games in all these series so I'm interested in all of these. I can't make up my mind. Please help guys.

Around the Network

I would skip Halo, but that's because I don't care for linear FPS and even less for multiplayer.
Tomb Raider is one of my favorite franchises, and Fallout looks so promising, a strong GOTY candidate.

Hard decision... I would skip Rise of The Tomb Raider.

I would say skip Halo.

Halo. But i dont think much of the halo games. I enjoyed the tombraider reboot and got some fun out of fallout 3... Before i got bored. Its uup to you and your tastes.

Around the Network

I would skip Tomb Raider. It's very unlikely that the game will sell as much as the other two and therefore it will drop in value much quicker and making it of a much better value if you decide to pick it up later.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

ehh... your OP doesnt make much sense honestly. Fallout 4 would probably take more time to complete than both halo and tomb raider combined, and of course the added time with multiplayer too. what you probably should do is buy fallout 4, play it and finished it. by the time you are done both Halo and Tomb Raider would be lower in price, then get them.

bananaking21 said:
ehh... your OP doesnt make much sense honestly. Fallout 4 would probably take more time to complete than both halo and tomb raider combined, and of course the added time with multiplayer too. what you probably should do is buy fallout 4, play it and finished it. by the time you are done both Halo and Tomb Raider would be lower in price, then get them.

I won't complete Fallout 4 this holiday if I get it but will certainly complete Halo 5: Guardains and Rise Of The Tomb Raider if I get them.

I like to take my time with RPG's.

GameMasterPC said:
bananaking21 said:

I won't complete Fallout 4 this holiday if I get it but will certainly complete Halo 5: Guardains and Rise Of The Tomb Raider if I get them.

I like to take my time with RPG's.

well dude... no offense but this thread is kinda pointless. we cant know what you want and how you play your games... when the games release your gonna have a feeling to either want to buy it or not, and based on that feeling you will make the call, and doing so will render this thread completely pointless. not trying to be here, honestly. 

Ouch. Tough choice tbh. I would say, if you want Fallout 4 the most, get that. Then, wait a couple of months until TR and Halo have been reduced in price and get them both :) All of these games will have a longevity attached to them due to multiplayer and/or sheer scale. Fallout 4 will easily last you a couple of months. So get that and whilst you're playing, the other 2 will reduce in price.

XBL: NathObeaN | PSN: NathObeaN | Steam: NathObeaN