By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I need to skip one of these 3 games but can't decide which one?

Which one should I skip?

Fallout 4 29 12.72%

Halo 5: Guardians 104 45.61%

Rise Of The Tomb Raider 95 41.67%

Total:228

I will be getting Halo 5 and Tomb Raider at release. Fallout 4 I am not skipping but gonna wait and get that one later.

Around the Network

"Tomb Raider", without a doubt. As a PS4 player, I'm going to have to skip two of them anyhow.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

if it were me i'd skip fallout. but based on your op i think halo might be the one you should skip.

or skip both tomb raider and halo in favor of your most anticipated tilte and decide what you get next after you finish fallout. by that time you do a price drop or player accounts or even another game may influence your decision.

It looks like most here are saying Halo 5 or Rise Of The Tomb Raider with a few choosing Fallout 4. Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll certainly think about it. This + E3 should help.

Tough choice.

If I were in your situation, I'd probably say Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Halo 5, if you got firends with an Xbone, you can play it there.

I'm now filled with determination.

skip fallout 4 , finish the other 2 first , then pick fallot 4 when patches and mods are already in , remember , it is bethesda , wait for fixes and bugs

Fallout is a must to get. Tomb raider will drop in price eventually, but Halo will keeps it's price for a while.

There fore F4 + H5 over RoTR

gintama said:
skip fallout 4 , finish the other 2 first , then pick fallot 4 when patches and mods are already in , remember , it is bethesda , wait for fixes and bugs

This

Buy Fallout 4 only.

Once you finished the game at 100%, you can get the others for 20 dollarS.