By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
PotentHerbs said:
2016 is looking even stronger for the PS4.

2015 too. more good games and more different genre's.

Around the Network

How did he make this graphic? With what prog.??

KazumaKiryu said:
PotentHerbs said:

Besides Bloodborne what must have first party exclusive did Sony have on PS4/Vita?

Samus Aran said:
KazumaKiryu said:
PotentHerbs said:

Besides Bloodborne what must have first party exclusive did Sony have on PS4/Vita?

What qualifies as must have? If I'm a big fan of Baseball, MLB 15 is a must have game, a huge fan of side-scrolling platformers than N++ might be a must have game.

Besides, he never said they had a bunch of "must have, first party exclusive". He said that it had more good games and more differen't genre's.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

What qualifies as must have? If I'm a big fan of Baseball, MLB 15 is a must have game, a huge fan of side-scrolling platformers than N++ might be a must have game.

Besides, he never said they had a bunch of "must have, first party exclusive". He said that it had more good games and more differen't genre's.

Certainly not annualized sports games that barely differ from their predecessors. And N++ certainly doesn't seem like a must have platformer. R & C on the other hand does, but that game got delayed for the movie.

So far xbone's exclusive line-up hasn't been too impressing, but it will soon with games like Tomb Raider: Rising, Halo 5 and Forza Motorsports 6. Those are must have games for their respective genres. I definitely would give the edge to MS this year. Then there's also Rare Replay which brings many classics to the xbone that never were on it. At a very cheap price as well. Where Sony charges you $40 for a rather lazy remaster of GoW 3, MS only charges you $30 for 30 games.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Normchacho said:

Certainly not annualized sports games that barely differ from their predecessors. And N++ certainly doesn't seem like a must have platformer. R & C on the other hand does, but that game got delayed for the movie.

So far xbone's exclusive line-up hasn't been too impressing, but it will soon with games like Tomb Raider: Rising, Halo 5 and Forza Motorsports 6. Those are must have games for their respective genres. I definitely would give the edge to MS this year. Then there's also Rare Replay which brings many classics to the xbone that never were on it. At a very cheap price as well. Where Sony charges you $40 for a rather lazy remaster of GoW 3, MS only charges you $30 for 30 games.

Oooohhhh ! So it's whatever YOU consider to be a must have game! That makes sense. Well by that metric than the PS4 has no must have games. Dammit Sony! Why aren't you making games that Samus Aran MUST HAVE!?!?!?!?

Did I lay that on thick enough to get my point across?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

Oooohhhh ! So it's whatever YOU consider to be a must have game! That makes sense. Well by that metric than the PS4 has no must have games. Dammit Sony! Why aren't you making games that Samus Aran MUST HAVE!?!?!?!?

The fact that you had to use N++ as an example of must have Sony first party game already proved my point all too well. It's not even made or published by Sony lol. The developers even said they'll port the game to other platforms if it sells well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3hje0r/n_isnt_selling_very_well_and_needs_to_sell_5x/

Looks like it will remain exclusive though. ;)

You can spin it however you want, but Sony's first party line-up this year wasn't good. Next year has much more promising games with Uncharted 4, TLG, R & C and Horizon. The difference with this year is enormous.

Samus Aran said:
Normchacho said:

The fact that you had to use N++ as an example of must have Sony first party game already proved my point all too well. It's not even made or published by Sony lol. The developers even said they'll port the game to other platforms if it sells well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3hje0r/n_isnt_selling_very_well_and_needs_to_sell_5x/

You can spin it however you want, but Sony's first party line-up this year wasn't good. Next year has much more promising games with Uncharted 4, TLG, R & C and Horizon. The difference with this year is enormous.

Oh, I know that. I ignored your assertion that they had to he first party. I did so because what difference does it makebif an exclusive is first or third party in this context? Plus, you didn't even pay attention to only first party games. (Tomb Raider).

I'll respond to the rest when I get a moment, I'm at work.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Samus Aran said:

So, you keep trying to change the subject to better fit your bias. 

He said, that the PS4 has more good games that span a wider variety of genres in 2015. He is correct, any other assertion requires spin.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Normchacho said:
Samus Aran said:

So, you keep trying to change the subject to better fit your bias. 

He said, that the PS4 has more good games that span a wider variety of genres in 2015. He is correct, any other assertion requires spin.

The only objective thing said here is that it has more games.

But you know what they say, quality over quantity.