Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
Ashadian said:
MoHasanie said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

AAA exclusives thay only comes during the holidays. lol

Um, ok... I know when they come out so I'm not sure what your point is. 

The Point being that most of MS AAA exclusives come in the fourth Holiday quarter. Where customers have to decide wether this year to buy Forza 6,Halo 5,Tomb Raider or choose some of the big 3rd party Holiday titles. MGS 5,Fifa,Cod,Star Wars.Fallout,NFS,AC and even Just Cause 3. Now except for Halo the rest of MS exclusives are going to get Crushed especially Tomb Raider.

I'm not sure what sales have to do with it, cause that wasn't my point. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I prefer songs line up,and based on the poll and the 2:1 sales rate most people agree

Azzanation said:
LordLichtenstein said:

I know what your trying to do and you think your being clever about it and judging from your profile picture its quite obvious. What exactly are you trying to prove by these lists? Are you trying to prove PS4 is better? Are you trying to prove X1 is inferior? I dont get it. All i know is that in 2015 X1 has more block busters then PS4, block buster, and no im not trolling i am going off E3 and offical websites. I am not here to debate in fanboy wars, If your going to do lists, do a X1 vs PS4 block buster list, that way we can compare the games people actaully care about.

Block busters started out as new IP's. Can't dimiss games just because you don't know 'em or that they are new IP's.  I prefer the no bullshit lists that have all the games listed.

Aeolus451 said:
Azzanation said:

I know what your trying to do and you think your being clever about it and judging from your profile picture its quite obvious. What exactly are you trying to prove by these lists? Are you trying to prove PS4 is better? Are you trying to prove X1 is inferior? I dont get it. All i know is that in 2015 X1 has more block busters then PS4, block buster, and no im not trolling i am going off E3 and offical websites. I am not here to debate in fanboy wars, If your going to do lists, do a X1 vs PS4 block buster list, that way we can compare the games people actaully care about.

Block busters started out as new IP's. Can't dimiss games just because you don't know 'em or that they are new IP's.  I prefer the no bullshit lists that have all the games listed.

Thansk :)

MoHasanie said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

You said you like Xbox One this year because it had AAA exclusives despite PS4 having more this year. I'm not even sure what's the crux of your argument. You could've simply said I like the exclusive games for XB1 coming out only on holidays which could've been more acceptable to validate your purchase or your soon to be purchase.

Are you sure about that? What AAA exclusives does the PS4 have this year? 

How can you decide if a game is AAA or not without knowing the specific cost of a game ? You can only make a guess.  If for you, a AAA game is just a game with pretty graphics, that means a prettier game will be more AAA than an other ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

You said you like Xbox One this year because it had AAA exclusives despite PS4 having more this year. I'm not even sure what's the crux of your argument. You could've simply said I like the exclusive games for XB1 coming out only on holidays which could've been more acceptable to validate your purchase or your soon to be purchase.

Are you sure about that? What AAA exclusives does the PS4 have this year? 

It has NONE because you're not even sure about it. Hail to MohaSANIE his taste is AAA delicious!

Davman said:
If a game releases also on pc it isn't exclusive.

It called console exclusive. 

Guys, would you like me to add 2013 and 2014 to the list in the OP, or should I just add links to them instead?

LordLichtenstein said:
Guys, would you like me to add 2013 and 2014 to the list in the OP, or should I just add links to them instead?

Probably in the op. Links are more likely to get overlooked.

Hmm, and probably Persona 5 will be here for november or december.