By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 Is Nathan Drake's Final Chapter, Developer Says

The name didn't give that away?

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Around the Network

I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Uncharted is still a strong franchise, so ending it seems like a waste. They should at least make one more game.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
Neil is a pure dick, he is the reason amy left in the first place. I hope he gets fired at some point to bring his ego back in check.
On topic, if they mess with this uncharted i wont ever touch another naughty dog game again, i love uncharted series. For me its sony's best franchise they have, also their is plenty of stories they could do, the arc, atlantis,bermuda triangle,and alot more. If the teams at naughty are tired of the series , then they should let sony south bend continue the series as they did a great with golden abyss.

A rumor started by IGN. You should know better.

binary solo said:
Elena and Drake have a daughter and call her Lara.

I'd like to see what Sully got up to in his pre-Nate days. Pre-Natal!

So Lara Croft's actual name is Lara Drake?

Nate's appearance in Rise of Tomb Raider confirmed

you know the end now exp what happened between games 3 and 4 in this brand new vita game

Around the Network

Straight up lie. It's Sony's best 1st party franchise.

Uncharted 5 will happen. Prequal or new protagonist maybe, but it will happen.

"Uncharted 4 is the end of Nate's journey"

"Uncharted 4 will bring closure to Nate's story"

The wording would suggest that they indeed will make another Uncharted, but not with Nathan Drake.

every franchise should be retired after 3-5 entries,.. and especially the story driven ones.

kitler53 said:
every franchise should be retired -or rebooted after 3-5 entries,.. and especially the story driven ones.

*Fixed

LordLichtenstein said:
kitler53 said:
every franchise should be retired -or rebooted after 3-5 entries,.. and especially the story driven ones.

*Fixed

reboots, imo, require a period of time where no game in the franchise is made.  reboot uncharted on the ps6/7 if there is still fans clamoring for it.