By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Yes,they need to up there game 82 14.49%

No,they were fine 484 85.51%

Total:566
the-pi-guy said:
Mbolibombo said:

Well that is weird. 

In the gaf thread, there are a few mentions to it.  Usually placed below Uncharted, but it's on a few people's list.  

Though a few people say they were disappointed.  

Doom didn't impress me with its visuals though. 

So it werent the first time you saw someone brining it up then? People saying they were dissapointed with the Doom graphics arent better than the OP of this thread.

Around the Network

They weren't bad but they didn't look that spectacular either. Previous Uncharted games especially Uncharted 2 left me in awe when I was watching trailers.

PieToast said:
enlightenedmaster said:

that was E3 2014 trailer,those graphics got downgrade.its all over the internet over th past 6 months,just google them

if Uncharted had those models then i would say they are the best but they don't

yeah those really look very great but we will see when we play the game

concept have been shown again and gain and screenshots but when you play the game they turn out pretty different and i have said again and gain in the thread that uncharted 4 character models are pretty good as it is a story and hero based game

still the overall game looked downgraded over last year

The game looked amazing, but I might say that battlefront looked a little better

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

the-pi-guy said:
enlightenedmaster said:

The order is not best looking game.its graphics are bland and have a white layer to them and got downgraded.

Actually they only changed the lightning so that it would be darker, to better fit the mood.  There is no downgrade.  The "white layer to the game" as you call it, can actually be removed.  Frankly the common opinion is that The Order has the best graphics.

And I've only seen 2 people complain about the graphics, most people aren't talking about what the game isn't doing.  

The vast majority of people are ridiculously impressed with the game.  

If you have a different opinion, that's your opinion, but don't try to pass stuff like this as fact. 

the lighting was so bad that it flushed out all the other detail

just check out the poll,43 people said the graphics were off.that nowhere near just 2 people and all over the net there are articels near the last 2 days and over the last 6 months

just google it,its easy to find

i'm not trying to pass it as a fact,if you don't think so then its alrite

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Why are you always so negative?

lol

2 games graphics are......meh and i am negative......lol

i don't think you saw my final fantasy and shenmue threads

Ruler said:
If you think they are bad you have to think 99% of other games outthere are bad

yeah i do as only a bunch of games are exclusives where SONY funds them and they are made to showcase console's power and most games don't have the budget

PS3 had 1000-3000 games,only around 100 had totally out of world graphics

ChrnoTodd said:

that image is just a development pic,devs always put it out but when the game comes out,it looks totally different and in gameplay

I guess I have to check my eyes because for me, it's one of the best looking of this generation.

I thought they looked badass.