By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sega Superstars Tennis : on which platform will it sell ?

Why can the PS3 and the 360 have online and yet the Wii version which should of been quicker and easier to program for doesn't have it. I'm disappointed but will probably buy it anyway.

Around the Network

I really want this game, but I can't decide which version to get. I'm leaning towards the Wii, though.

It'll be more fun on Wii with the wiimote.

Graphically in a game like this, does it even matter any?

Sega games have been very popular on the Wii so far.

Also Wii has an advantage with Monkey Balls, Nights, Samba de Amigo, House of the Dead all being Wii exclusive so more Wii owners will be familiar with those characters than casual 360/PS3 owners.

This game will be huge in Others.

IMO Wii version ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

wii -----only b/c you cant instantly change from the "hardcore" systems to casual like they are trying to do......face it sony and micro you guy can handle the hardcore crowd.....but you wont be able to touch the wii with casuals

Around the Network

Wii. It doesn't deserve it one bit, lacking online and all, but it just won't sell on the other consoles.

Man, I just wish Sega would die.

Man said:
Wii, purely because mario & sonic was huge on the wii. Its raised sonic and sega awareness. Hell, even Sonic and the Secret Rings has started selling more since M&S came out.
 I agree with you but part of the reason Sonic and the Secret Rings still sells in America is because it is a budget title.  Most stores sell it for under $30 but Costco just started selling it (along with a 1/2 dozen other Wii games) for $15.99. Also, Chrizum, I agree with you.  I'm going to rent the Wii version, and even if I like it, I will not even buy it used.  No online means Sega was lazy (like they often are).  Sega didn't even add online leader boards to House of the Dead 2 & 3. 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

the 360 and ps3 versions are probably based around the already made with online already in virtua tennis game where as the wii version would have to have been made almost from scratch

It would be a huge surprise for this to sell at all on any other systems beside Wii and DS.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

will sell more on Wii the PS360 combined. Unsure about DS.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut