By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sega Superstars Tennis : on which platform will it sell ?

Sega Superstars Tennis will be out in 2 weeks in Europe and in USA on all major hardware, except PSP.

PS3 and 360 will have improved graphics and online.

Wii will have play with Wiimote (No online due to time constraints) and maybe cheaper

DS will have play with Stylus and will be the only handled version (No online due to time constraints)

On which hardware will the game sells best in your opinon and why ?

I think the game will sell better on Wii, because it's a game appeling to a very large audience. Also, all Sega's games seems to perform very well on Wii when they include... Sonic !

I would put DS version in second.

Then 360 version in 3rd for USA, PS3 version in 3rd for Europe.

What do you guys think ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

Wii version--nothing with Sonic in the name sells on anything but Nintendo, and M&S is selling better on Wii than DS.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I agree. Do you think it's why they didn't take time to input online ?

Or did they want to try to sell it also on PS3/360 thanks to this ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

Wii version - one of the first serious tennis games on the Wii (unlike Wii Sports) but Mario Tennis should be better

I would have to go with Wii>DS>360>PS3
sonic games sell better on the wii and DS

Around the Network

Wii, DS, PS2 and the other two (with no order)

I even thought about Wii, PS2, DS, but I'll stay with my first option :P 

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

is there a PS2 version ? I didn't even realised !

Wii

Wii, purely because mario & sonic was huge on the wii. Its raised sonic and sega awareness. Hell, even Sonic and the Secret Rings has started selling more since M&S came out.

^ That's a good point.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Sonic+and+the+Secret+Rings+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=100&weekly=1

Mario and Sonic launched about 15 weeks ago, at that time S and the SR averaged 11K, now it averages 16ish K, in a slower period. M & S boosted S & SR with more than 50%

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS