By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who should replace Iwata?

I chose Link from Zelda as the President of Nintendo

Around the Network

Thoughts?

This is a stupid knee-jerk reaction. Oh, and if you think shareholders have much to say in Japanese companies, you're dead wrong.

Ken Kutaragi

I should do it! I would do a much better job than Iwata.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Cammie.
Cammie Dunaway.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Cammie.
Cammie Dunaway.

Things really went to shit when Cammie left!

Say what you will of the gimmicks of the Wii era, it was the most successful Nintendo's ever been when she was in charge of marketing. She should stop trying to be CEO of Chuck E Cheese in Mexico and come back to Nintendo.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
Pavolink said:
Cammie.
Cammie Dunaway.

Things really went to shit when Cammie left!

Say what you will of the gimmicks of the Wii era, it was the most successful Nintendo's ever been when she was in charge of marketing. She should stop trying to be CEO of Chuck E Cheese in Mexico and come back to Nintendo.

Exactly. She was brilliant with the marketing. Sales were tremendous. E3 2008 was so good marketing wise that Wii sold 24 million consoles and NDS 30 million handhelds.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Me. I want to be rich, and I would make Metroid U, F-Zero U, Zelda U, Animal Crossing U, Paper Mario U, and a successor of Mario 64 as final surprise announcement in the same Digital Event.

Seriously, I don't see anyone that could replace him right now.

i cant believe this nonsense is still going on.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Reminds me of the Argentinian national football team. It's always Messi's fault. We where so close in the World Cup but we lost. Messi's fault. Everytime it's Messi's fault but think about it...

Is it really just him? Football is played with 11 people in the team. Most Argentinians will tell you this: "Get rid of Messi already!". But that's not the solution, you need a whole team to win something. We need to change how we approach things and have consistency.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"