By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Nier Announced for PS4!!

noname2200 said:
Quite the pleasant surprise. Hope the composer returns!

Keiichi Okabe was announced in the opening trailer. He will bless our ears soon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Quite the pleasant surprise. Hope the composer returns!

Yeap, Keiichi Okabe is in the credits, alongside othr big names. So excited!

Damn, FF VII remake, Nier from Platinum, Star Ocean 5, FF XV, Kingdom Heart, and new JRPG project and i thought JRPG already dead long time ago. I am glad to be alive

Look forward to this just cause of PG.

And this is how the PS4 gets its Platinum exclusive. Never played Nier, but heard good things about it, I also enjoyed the Platinum games I've played in the past, so I'll keep an eye out for this.

Around the Network

When Taro said he had another project, I wasn't holding out much hope that it was another Nier. And I had ZERO expectation that Platinum would be making it.

Best E3 evarrrr.

fuuuuuuuuck I'd never thought I'd get another Nier. And now Platinum's on board to spice up the gameplay? God this has been a fantastic E3.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

This could have easily been on the playstation stage but great surprise for Square Enix's conference.

PlayStation is the place to play, no argument. You've got to count this both as a Square and Platinum Games exclusive. It is exclusive exclusive, right? Or is this game Golden Week exclusive or something?

I hope they make the protagonist hermaphrodite, so that no one complains about any difference in gender when there is a localization.

Gotta play the first one though, bought it but haven't gotten around to play it.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I never played the first game, but Platinum is involved and more games is always great so I'll definitely keep my eye on this.