By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Nier Announced for PS4!!

AbbathTheGrim said:

It is exclusive exclusive, right? Or is this game Golden Week exclusive or something?

It's 100% exclusive. No "first", no "timed", no "console".

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
This could have easily been on the playstation stage but great surprise for Square Enix's conference.

Sony e3 had so many megatons that even a gem like Horizon Zero Dawn almost got drowned in there. Announcing during Square's after that onslaught from yesterday was probably for the best, specially from a game like this that won't sell millions.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
UltimateUnknown said:
This could have easily been on the playstation stage but great surprise for Square Enix's conference.

Sony e3 had so many megatons that even a gem like Horizon Zero Dawn almost got drowned in there. Announcing during Square's after that onslaught from yesterday was probably for the best, specially from a game like this that won't sell millions.

I know. That's pretty much what I was thinking. If Sony wanted they could have kept going with Persona 5, Star Ocean, Nier, Ratchet and Clank, Tales announcements but they dropped so many bombs already that it's probably best for our sanity that things are a little paced out.

outlawauron said:
I still can't believe they let Yoko Taro develop another game.

Why?

UltimateUnknown said:

I know. That's pretty much what I was thinking. If Sony wanted they could have kept going with Persona 5, Star Ocean, Nier, Ratchet and Clank, Tales announcements but they dropped so many bombs already that it's probably best for our sanity that things are a little paced out.

Yeah, definitely. Plus there are other conferences coming up so they've got to keep some announcements unnannounced for said dates.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

wtf? Does platinum just do an exclusive for every console now? Waiting on the Ouya and Amazon Platinum games. They're obviously a perfect fit for Playstation since you can get a Platinum trophy from platinum.

I am Iron Man

This is so amazing! Just hope they make the boss battles tougher this time around; they were pretty fun but easy to beat. Square Enix won E3

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
wtf? Does platinum just do an exclusive for every console now? Waiting on the Ouya and Amazon Platinum games. They're obviously a perfect fit for Playstation since you can get a Platinum trophy from platinum.

They gotta eat.

gooch_destroyer said:
outlawauron said:
I still can't believe they let Yoko Taro develop another game.

Why?

Have you ever played a Yoko Taro video game? I absolutely adore his games, but there's no way they've ever been very profitable.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Why?

Have you ever played a Yoko Taro video game? I absolutely adore his games, but there's no way they've ever been very profitable.

Oh yeah, I have.  Drakengard 3.