By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon and Uncharted 4 have the best graphics i have ever seen in Video Gaming

which game has better graphics?

Horizon 94 38.06%

Uncharted 4 153 61.94%

Total:247
Roronaa_chan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Battlefront looks better graphically than Uncharted does to me, but Horizon, man that game is gonna be great, not only does it LOOK good graphically but the gameplay looked fun!

Compared to PSX demo and beggining of E3 demo, definitely. But after seeing the vehicle section I'm not so sure about that, specially considering how highly detailed it all is (and has to be because according to Straley the driving isn't just scripted and you can actually get out and walk around. though i doubt you can do that in this specific scene cause you're chasing someone). I'm curious how open some parts of the game will be, think they might be going for a compromise between TLOU and MGS5 here.

There is no contest here. Uncharted 4 is more technically advanced than Star Wars Battlefront. 

That being said, Battlefront looks amazing for a Star Wars game. Like the definitive Star Wars experience or something.

Around the Network
NYCrysis said:

DEM PHYSICS :0...

Indeed, everyoen forget about this physic, even more in Horizon, it's quite impressive to see an open world were trees and rocks are not invicible

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

mornelithe said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Battlefront looks better graphically than Uncharted does to me, but Horizon, man that game is gonna be great, not only does it LOOK good graphically but the gameplay looked fun!

I think there are things about Uncharted that really tell you it's next-gen (like the sacks of sand emptying after being shot...).  But yeah, as far as seeing a whole new 'artistic style' I'm really liking Horizon...and it's 4 1/2 years into dev...so, it shouldn't be too far off now :D  Can't wait!!!!

Yeah Horizon's prob my most anticipated title coming out of Sony's conference. I can't count TLG/Shenmue/FF7 cause that's not fair lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
mornelithe said:

I think there are things about Uncharted that really tell you it's next-gen (like the sacks of sand emptying after being shot...).  But yeah, as far as seeing a whole new 'artistic style' I'm really liking Horizon...and it's 4 1/2 years into dev...so, it shouldn't be too far off now :D  Can't wait!!!!

Yeah Horizon's prob my most anticipated title coming out of Sony's conference. I can't count TLG/Shenmue/FF7 cause that's not fair lol

Well, I won't count Shenmue 3, because I've never played any of them, but I'm happy for everyone that it pleases.

FF7 was literally the first Sony game I bought, after leaving Nintendo and getting a PS1.  So, yeah, that's...sacred ground for me (I still listen to the Orchestral soundtrack).  

And TLG...well, I never played any of the other Team Ico games, so, can't really say I know what I'm in for.  I'll get it, but I'm going in blind.  It looks like a nice story though.

But yeah, Horizon looks like a great new franchise for gaming, really want to see more on it.  Curious how large the world is, how far you can explore, the crafting mechanics etc...

PwerlvlAmy said:
mornelithe said:

Why are they not fair? =P

(But I'm glad you're looking forward to them probably as much as a lot of us are. =)

But yeah, Horizon looks phenomenal. I watched the interview with Hermen Hulst and Mathijs De Jonge and their passion for the project is contagious. The game really looks promising, and what little we have seen is gorgeous (stunning, really) and looks really engaging and fun. Can't wait to see more!

Around the Network
Hynad said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

(But I'm glad you're looking forward to them probably as much as a lot of us are. =)

But yeah, Horizon looks phenomenal. I watched the interview with Hermen Hulst and Mathijs De Jonge and their passion for the project is contagious. The game really looks promising, and what little we have seen is gorgeous (stunning, really) and looks really engaging and fun. Can't wait to see more!

It's not fair because 2 of the 3 titles are my most antiicipated titles of all time. So it would be biased if I included them lol

PwerlvlAmy said:
Hynad said:

It's not fair because 2 of the 3 titles are my most antiicipated titles of all time. So it would be biased if I included them lol

It was a rhetorical question. =P

Look at my signature. Are those the two games? Or do you have The Last Guardian in place of Shenmue 3?

Horizon was impressive, not only from a technical point of view, the artstyle was amazing too.

Uncharted 4 is very impressive too, is way more open than I expected.

Hynad said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Look at my signature. Are those the two games? Or do you have The Last Guardian in place of Shenmue 3?

and yes those are the two titles i was referring to

PwerlvlAmy said:
Hynad said:

and yes those are the two titles i was referring to

Feels like the best E3 ever, right? =D