By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon and Uncharted 4 have the best graphics i have ever seen in Video Gaming

which game has better graphics?

Horizon 94 38.06%

Uncharted 4 153 61.94%

Total:247

I can't choose! Both looked INSANE.

Around the Network

Both looked spectacular. I guess it comes down to what artstyle you prefer.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

armin_m said:
veritaz said:
armin_m said:

pretty much this

I don't think you guys understand how good the graphics are in these games if you're downplaying that hard.

if the te is pulling out phrases like "best graphics i have ever seen in video gaming",
he need to deal with this kind of comments. and this is no even downplaying on the graphics for uc4 and horizon itself.
It's just calling out the te. and he deserves to.

he should write "best console graphics" or "one of the best graphics i have ever seen"
because i saw better without a doubt...

the fist one is debatable but at least not completely ridiculous
the second one is totally fine

I think you're confusing "best textures and resolution" with "best looking game". You can have a 4K game with awesome textures (like a lot of pc games), it doesn't mean that it will look as good as Uncharted and its perfect animations, incredible models and amazing details in everything. 

PC games are created with all kind of pc in mind, so it will not be as elaborate as Uncharted graphics-wise. A huge PC will add better textures and effects, but it won't change everything. Mods are a completely different question though... 

walsufnir said:
I also have to say that Battleground impressed me inifinitely. I am a huge Star Wars fan and this game looks to real to be true on a console.

If it isn't a WD-like fake video, I'm also impressed. The lightning and particle effects were superb.

However, I laughed when the storm tropper stopped at 5 ft from the player and missed. Storm troppers really can't hit s***!!

Holy sh*t! O_O Is it IG? 

Around the Network

Cool

I like the artistic direction of Horizon better. Both look good... I'm more hyped for Horizon though.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Uncharted has so much happening in the background that you won't even notice those when you are always moving. So my advice to gamers, just stop in a while and enjoy the view.

Still have yet to see better graphics than Skyrim with mods on PC, but both of these look good. 

Why to compare games to mods? You can always update mods on PC, so ofcourse their graphics will always be better. You should compare this to Skyrim as it is when they released it, if you really even want to compare them.