By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon and Uncharted 4 have the best graphics i have ever seen in Video Gaming

which game has better graphics?

Horizon 94 38.06%

Uncharted 4 153 61.94%

Total:247
Hynad said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

and yes those are the two titles i was referring to

Feels like the best E3 ever, right? =D

yeah it does lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Aerys said:
NYCrysis said:

DEM PHYSICS :0...

Indeed, everyoen forget about this physic, even more in Horizon, it's quite impressive to see an open world were trees and rocks are not invicible

Right! like seriously I don't even mind ps3 graphics as long as i get a destructable world. Almost no games have realism because of how shitty their physics are. Physics should matter way more that texture and some raytracing reflections that take up so much resources. I'm tired of water not splashing or waving like REAL LIFE water does. I'm tired of nothing happening to trees, rocks, weak cover barriers, and trees not doing anythimng when i hit them with an rpg or grenade. I want physical realism, not a pretty picture.

What graphics engine is treyarch using for the new Call of Duty

PwerlvlAmy said:
Hynad said:

Why are they not fair? =P

(But I'm glad you're looking forward to them probably as much as a lot of us are. =)

But yeah, Horizon looks phenomenal. I watched the interview with Hermen Hulst and Mathijs De Jonge and their passion for the project is contagious. The game really looks promising, and what little we have seen is gorgeous (stunning, really) and looks really engaging and fun. Can't wait to see more!

It's not fair because 2 of the 3 titles are my most antiicipated titles of all time. So it would be biased if I included them lol

Really? Then you should be even more happy with the Sony conference. It isn't bias if you like a series. I mean we play many new games in a franchise because we love the series oesn't mean we shouldn't count them.

Sharpryno said:
UrbaaniNaali said:

Why to compare games to mods? You can always update mods on PC, so ofcourse their graphics will always be better. You should compare this to Skyrim as it is when they released it, if you really even want to compare them.

No, I shouldn't.  Developers like CDPR should have graphics as good as PC graphics modders.  But they don't and consoles are to blame. 

LOL, that's not the reason. Most PC gamers have builds that are on par or worst than consoles, specially considering optimization on fixed platforms. Developers can't make games that can only be played by a minuscule part of PC gamers, they need to take into account the multiple array of configurations on PC, the majority of them being underpowered.

Also the only reason you get big games on PC (with very few exceptions) is because they can sell to consoles users too, that it's were the real money it's. Most PC gamers are cheap as fuck when it comes to actually buying games, even the ones that'll spend thousands on hardware don't like spending money on games, they want to get them for free or almost free. If consoles didn't exist you'll only get MMORPGs, MOBAs, etc. Not even Valve bothers developing actual games for PC anymore.