By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon and Uncharted 4 have the best graphics i have ever seen in Video Gaming

which game has better graphics?

Horizon 94 38.06%

Uncharted 4 153 61.94%

Total:247
UrbaaniNaali said:

Why to compare games to mods? You can always update mods on PC, so ofcourse their graphics will always be better. You should compare this to Skyrim as it is when they released it, if you really even want to compare them.

No, I shouldn't.  Developers like CDPR should have graphics as good as PC graphics modders.  But they don't and consoles are to blame. 

Around the Network

Horizon looks incredible and UC4 physics look beyond anything so far.

lindau said:
have you ever seen a pc game?

Yes! Why?

Show me a $350 PC that does that though??? 

Mystro-Sama said:

After watching that horizon gameplay my dick was like:

LMAO. Totally inappropriate yet somehow very appropriate!

Can't wait for that game.

really unimpressed with horizons. character models and animations were weak. there was lots of clipping with ger hair, and the plants she crouched through.

Around the Network
-CraZed- said:
Mystro-Sama said:

After watching that horizon gameplay my dick was like:

LMAO. Totally inappropriate yet somehow very appropriate!

Can't wait for that game.

That happened to me as well during FF VII R and Shenmue 3'a nnoucements.

Man, it feels great to be a gamer right now. =D

I have no idea which to pick.

The PS5 Exists. 

mornelithe said:

Most ambitious new IP and sony game with U4

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Sharpryno said:
UrbaaniNaali said:

Why to compare games to mods? You can always update mods on PC, so ofcourse their graphics will always be better. You should compare this to Skyrim as it is when they released it, if you really even want to compare them.

No, I shouldn't.  Developers like CDPR should have graphics as good as PC graphics modders.  But they don't and consoles are to blame. 

Please take this attitude out of here. It's extremeley annoying when you have that attitude where you blame consoles for everything which so many PC gamers have for some reason. The game wouldn't have even been as good/big if it wasn't for console users buying most of it so you should be thanking them.