By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon and Uncharted 4 have the best graphics i have ever seen in Video Gaming

which game has better graphics?

Horizon 94 38.06%

Uncharted 4 153 61.94%

Total:247
craighopkins said:
what game is santa monica working on

a new God of War. 

Around the Network
lindau said:
have you ever seen a pc game?

pretty much this

I also have to say that Battleground impressed me inifinitely. I am a huge Star Wars fan and this game looks to real to be true on a console.

Uncharted 4 will be the best game on any platform ever.

armin_m said:
lindau said:
have you ever seen a pc game?

pretty much this

I don't think you guys understand how good the graphics are in these games if you're downplaying that hard.

Around the Network
veritaz said:
armin_m said:

pretty much this

I don't think you guys understand how good the graphics are in these games if you're downplaying that hard.

if the te is pulling out phrases like "best graphics i have ever seen in video gaming",
he need to deal with this kind of comments. and this is no even downplaying on the graphics for uc4 and horizon itself.
It's just calling out the te. and he deserves to.

he should write "best console graphics" or "one of the best graphics i have ever seen"
because i saw better without a doubt...

the fist one is debatable but at least not completely ridiculous
the second one is totally fine

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
armin_m said:
veritaz said:
armin_m said:

pretty much this

if the te is pulling out phrases like "best graphics i have ever seen in video gaming",
he need to deal with this kind of comments. and this is no even downplaying on the graphics for uc4 and horizon itself.
It's just calling out the te. and he deserves to.

he should write "best console graphics" or "one of the best graphics i have ever seen"
because i saw better without a doubt...

the fist one is debatable but at least not completely ridiculous
the second one is totally fine

Give some examples , i want to see those games.

ryse, ac unity, star citizen, skyrim with mods,

they both looked quite pretty but i was less impressed with the graphics then when U2 was announced for instance. what i was really impressed with was looking so pretty with that gameplay. uncharted especially has opened up (less linear paths) and i like it.

walsufnir said:
I also have to say that Battleground impressed me inifinitely. I am a huge Star Wars fan and this game looks to real to be true on a console.

Apparently, you weren't impressed enough to remember the title. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
walsufnir said:

Apparently, you weren't impressed enough to remember the title. 

Oh yeah, because we can infer anything if one doesn't remember the title exactly. Sure.