By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Opinion: Sony's E3 Gigatons are not Sony's Gigatons.

tokilamockingbrd said:
jlmurph2 said:

Its 4 months actually. August through November. And then more games in the first half of 2016.

2 months. SEP 15 Forza - NOV 10 TR    Halo in the middle.

You were refferring to Gears in August? Its a remaster. Nice addition to the release schedule, but I am talking about big new games.

I'm talking about Rare Replay Gears Forza Fable Legends Halo 5 and Tomb Raider. Who says you can just make rules and say Gears and Rare Replay don't matter. 30 games for $30 and a full remaster with extra content and new multiplayer with dedicated servers for $40 are big for people who are thinking about what to get this holiday. 

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

2 months. SEP 15 Forza - NOV 10 TR    Halo in the middle.

You were refferring to Gears in August? Its a remaster. Nice addition to the release schedule, but I am talking about big new games.

I'm talking about Rare Replay Gears Forza Fable Legends Halo 5 and Tomb Raider. Who says you can just make rules and say Gears and Rare Replay don't matter. 30 games for $30 and a full remaster with extra content and new multiplayer with dedicated servers for $40 are big for people who are thinking about what to get this holiday. 

I am just talking about about Major releases. MS's big 3 for the entire year are in a 2 month period. If MS had Bloodborne it would have been a fall launch, thats just how they operate.

Fable Legends and gears remaster would have been nice filler back in Jan-July when they had almost no exclusive releases (and asside from the Witcher3 and Batman not much to write home about in the multiplats either)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Does PS4 even have any games they announced coming out for the Holidays?

Vasto said:

Does PS4 even have any games they announced coming out for the Holidays?

Idk about first party. But their E3 was all about 2016 and 2017