By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Opinion: Sony's E3 Gigatons are not Sony's Gigatons.

WhiteEaglePL said:
GameMasterPC said:

If Tomb Raider appeals to you, Uncharted would appeal to you as well. You should give it a look.

It does as well, but Tomb Raider a little more. If I could afford I would have both X1/PS4 with the games that appeal to me by now. Deciding sucks 1 sucks.

Yeah I kinda understand, or maybe not, cause I have a PC and all current-gen consoles :D

Around the Network

The shenmue kickstarted is a proof of support, sony will actually pay for most of it, kotaku has an article about, and in gaf insiders are saying that FFVII will only come to PC, since is similar to the SFV deal. So, yes I bet those were sony gigatons.

sources:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063761
http://kotaku.com/sony-is-helping-make-shenmue-iii-1711819045

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

DonFerrari said:
jlmurph2 said:

Not true at all. Forza, MCC and Sunset Overdrive were all at E3 2014

You are right, but forza and so were on the previous e3 as well right? There are games Sony is releasing this year that don't know why they left out of the presentation.

And in 2013-2014 e3 ms showed games that will launch 2016-17. But at least they are games x1 fans are eager to play.

Not true yet again. Only Sunset Overdrive was at the previous E3. MCC and FH2 weren't. Where are you getting these facts?

jlmurph2 said:
DonFerrari said:

You are right, but forza and so were on the previous e3 as well right? There are games Sony is releasing this year that don't know why they left out of the presentation.

And in 2013-2014 e3 ms showed games that will launch 2016-17. But at least they are games x1 fans are eager to play.

Not true yet again. Only Sunset Overdrive was at the previous E3. MCC and FH2 weren't. Where are you getting these facts?

I were asking, not stating facts.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
jlmurph2 said:

Well no, Forza Horizon and Halo MCC were not at E3 2013.

2013's E3 had 2013,2014 and 2015 games. A couple just got delayed to 2016. I'm not sure what's 2017 since we don't have a date for Crackdown, Phantom Dust and Scalebound but yes, MS E3's exclusives sometimes span over 3 years. But this year's main focus was only 2 years.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
DonFerrari said:

2013's E3 had 2013,2014 and 2015 games. A couple just got delayed to 2016. I'm not sure what's 2017 since we don't have a date for Crackdown, Phantom Dust and Scalebound but yes, MS E3's exclusives sometimes span over 3 years. But this year's main focus was only 2 years.

I would say this year the focus was this holiday, with some extended vision for 2016, because a lot of the big hitters are for this year. Gears and some smaller titles are for the next year.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
jlmurph2 said:

I would say this year the focus was this holiday, with some extended vision for 2016, because a lot of the big hitters are for this year. Gears and some smaller titles are for the next year.

Yeah. Gears 4, ReCore, Sea of Thieves, Cuphead and others were 2016 I believe. While Quantum Break, Scalebound and Crackdown are 2016 contenders that will be at Gamescom.

I own a PS4. I look at the release schedule and wonder where I am going to find time to play all of these game (and when I look at holiday games I project to about March because not a lot comes out).

I personally don't care if a game is PS4 exclusive or multiplat. I will buy what I think give me the most value for my time. If a PS4 exclusive happens to be one of those games, fine. But when it comes down to it I don't care. Best game gets purchase.

I am glad Sony pushed out a game like Bloodborne in March. It really added meat to the middle of the year. I have no clue why Microsoft feels they need to launch every game they have in a 2 month span. If Bloodborne were launching in Novemeber of 15 instead of March, I probably would have ignored it because I had plenty of other games to play.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:

I own a PS4. I look at the release schedule and wonder where I am going to find time to play all of these game (and when I look at holiday games I project to about March because not a lot comes out).

I personally don't care if a game is PS4 exclusive or multiplat. I will buy what I think give me the most value for my time. If a PS4 exclusive happens to be one of those games, fine. But when it comes down to it I don't care. Best game gets purchase.

I am glad Sony pushed out a game like Bloodborne in March. It really added meat to the middle of the year. I have no clue why Microsoft feels they need to launch every game they have in a 2 month span. If Bloodborne were launching in Novemeber of 15 instead of March, I probably would have ignored it because I had plenty of other games to play.

Its 4 months actually. August through November. And then more games in the first half of 2016.

jlmurph2 said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

Its 4 months actually. August through November. And then more games in the first half of 2016.

2 months. SEP 15 Forza - NOV 10 TR    Halo in the middle.

You were refferring to Gears in August? Its a remaster. Nice addition to the release schedule, but I am talking about big new games.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.