By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Opinion: Sony's E3 Gigatons are not Sony's Gigatons.

Until we have it on other platforms and doing best then it is Sony megaton. Seems like you are pissed for it getting all the spotlight.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Danman27 said:
Then microsoft only showed one new game by your logic. That thing where you swap out orbs. And it was just a CG trailer, which I'm not longer ever excited for.

Rare Mmo

You're right about that. And that game does look very interesting. 

Ignoring  Uncharted 4, Horizon, Dreams, World of Final Fantasay, Project Morpheuse games...

That's something Microsoft is offering that Sony lacks. So, yeah, its important to point out especially when people alledges that Xbox esclusives lack "variety". And about the only fact in all our disscusion. Like I said, Microsoft had the best sim racer at the show, thats a fact. And It was worded as a joke too which went over your head, Drex.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Haters gonna hate. Playstation nation

Around the Network

It seems MS E3 focused on 2015/2016 while Sony focused on 2016/2017 and 2015 multiplats.

Sony had great E3. Maybe not as great as 2013 but that was so special anyway.

jlmurph2 said:
It seems MS E3 focused on 2015/2016 while Sony focused on 2016/2017 and 2015 multiplats.

Quite right... last year E3 sony was 2014/2015 and MS 2015/2016... can end up being alwyas dephased between both.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Ruler said:
RenCutypoison said:

I mean they litteraly had nothing with the gigatons.

The last guardian sounds great, but technically it was announced long ago.

FFVII remake is good, but it's only temporary exclusive.

Shenmue 3 ? it's a kickstarter.

They came and they won, not with actual content, but just showing us what we asked for years.

Next level tactics. It feels like 2013 all over again. We got manipulated to that level where we can only be impressed at the manipulator instead of being pissed off.

They had one new exclusive with horizon though.

and what new games had MS to show? Indies and gears 4

Sonys Horizon has better graphics than Gears 4, and  looks way more impressive gameplay wise.

didja watch the show? if we're talking new ip recore and sea of theives. Old ones? halo 5, tomb raider, forza 6, fable legends, rare replay just from the top of my head

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Here's the problem with your argument, you said, "we knew about these games already." Well for xbox, we knew about forza, gears, halo, and tomb raider. The only game we didn't know about was Recore and backward compatibility. Doesn't that mean both companies are in the same boat in your logic? Sony is giga ton is because of the "wow" factor. These games maybe timed exclusives, but no gamers knew about it therefore when they announced it, people emotion ran wild.