By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Nintendo POSSIBLY beat Sony at E3?!

Can Nintendo Win?

LOL NO 204 42.77%

maybe...? 209 43.82%

uh... 64 13.42%

Total:477

Yes. They have to announce

Metroid Prime 4
Mother 3 localization
Mother 4
Dragon Quest VII and VIII released in the US
Buy back Rare from Microsoft

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
onionberry said:

With Metroid Prime 4, Zelda Wii U, Mario Galaxy 3, Earthbound 3, Star Fox and A great new IP. Sure, it's possible, likely? -> lmao.

Earthbound 2 is enough for me really. 

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
If they announce something Xeno related, besides a release sate for Xenoblade X, then they win for me.

I see what you are getting at.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
onionberry said:

With Metroid Prime 4, Zelda Wii U, Mario Galaxy 3, Earthbound 3, Star Fox and A great new IP. Sure, it's possible, likely? -> lmao.

I like Miyamoto's face there.

I just wanted to say that I LOOOOOVE your signature picture! :3

curl-6 said:
Sure, they could announce games I actually care about... :P

This is where I'm at.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

onionberry said:

I'll be needing this pic.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

No.

Skullwaker said:
Pavolink said:
Of course.

They need to announce a game, not show anything for 6 years and then re reveal as an exclusive for the succesor. Then they need to announce a niche game as a kickstarter and end with a timed exclusive that will come god knows when.

Pretty much.

People saying that Nintendo needs to reveal 7 brand new AAA games just to match Sony are being foolish.

I have already my next 3 new threads:

So, Shenmue 3 didn't move consoles

So, after 7 years in development, is The Last Guardian profitable?

So, FFVIIRemake is now playable even in toasters (except Nintendo toasters)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

No... probably not. There would need to be a few major reveals. A few that I have in mind that we most likely won't see. Plus I think Nintendo is probably saving a lot for next year with the NX. Hopefully they have a real press conference to blow the world away on stage.

I love the digital event but they do mini ones through out the year. I am probably alone here but I really like their stage presence. Reggie is phenomenal year after year and blows my mind even when they are lackluster.

Fusioncode said:
Dragon Quest VII and VIII released in the US

That should be such a simple request to fulfill but in our reality it's like asking for all of the rest of your list to happen. It's quite ridiculous that this is something that is still being asked, to be honest.

no....plain in simple