By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Nintendo POSSIBLY beat Sony at E3?!

Can Nintendo Win?

LOL NO 204 42.77%

maybe...? 209 43.82%

uh... 64 13.42%

Total:477

Give a public apology for screwing up with the Wii U, promise us that their next big thing is going to blow everything the fuck out, and show a Paper Mario U trailer, and MAYBE I'll consider you 2nd best Ninty, maybe. You still need to beat Bethestha and Squeenix tho, good luck with that.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

Sadly, probably not even come close. Doesn't mean anything though as the Wii U is gaining a library of excellent exclusives. Metriod, F Zero and a true 3D Mario platformer would be enough for me to buy a Wii U.

Well for them to beat Sony, they would have to show us something more impressive than Uncharted 4 and Horizon. Something more impressive for me would be a new Paper Mario and a new 3D Mario game.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

tough act to follow. I'll say no, but they can give them a run for their money

For me yeah, the only game at sony conference I'm looking foward (and the main reason I'm getting a ps4) is batman arkham knight, not really interested for the megatons they revealed. The game that would have made me lose my shit for eternity is a Crash Team Racing HD with online multiplayer, then sony would have won everything forever.

Around the Network

I'm trying to think of what can match it given what we know about the nature of their conference.

Pokemon massive open world RPG with a well written plot out for Wii U this holiday, Chrono Trigger HD remake out early next year for Wii U, and... Uh... Metroid? That's Shenmue niche, right?

Oh, and Nintendo vs. Capcom to compete with Street Fighter V (and Killer Instinct, if we're being honest)

Either way, nothing like that is happening. So I'll bet on no.

Mike321 said:
For me yeah, the only game at sony conference I'm looking foward (and the main reason I'm getting a ps4) is batman arkham knight, not really interested for the megatons they revealed. The game that would have made me lose my shit for eternity is a Crash Team Racing HD with online multiplayer, then sony would have won everything forever.

Dude, you have no idea how I hyped I would be if that became reality...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Has Nintendo beaten Sony at every E3 when it comes to the presentation aspect?

Sony has had some of the better games but in terms of the show aren't great.

why does everyone keep saying metroid prime 4? was that not designated as a trilogy?

win or lose is rather irrelevant to me personally. Just give me games I'm interested and im golden

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick