By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After Microsoft E3 we also know PS4 partner games

NobleTeam360 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Japan

Xbox is dead in Japan

Dark Souls 3 could give it a 500% week on week boost though! It'll go all the way up to 1k for DS3 release week! :-O

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
i just hope we dont get a 20min cod demo at sony's conference :(

I'll have my rope on standby if that happens xD

Teeqoz said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Xbox is dead in Japan

Dark Souls 3 could give it a 500% week on week boost though! It'll go all the way up to 1k for DS3 release week! :-O

Lmao, then it goes back down to 50 the next week

Here's hoping Sony doesn't drop the ball not just for them, but the entire E3 conference as well.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

celador said:
FloatingWaffles said:
I'm awaiting all the comments from people that used to say that Call of Duty wasn't a big deal when it was partnered with Microsoft, but now all of a sudden it is again since now it's partnered with Sony.

You'll be waiting a while

You mean the opposite to the Xbox guy up there that's downplaying the COD exclusive marketing right?

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I'll have my rope on standby if that happens xD

Sony did say this year is focusing more on third party than their own content so that scares me :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

If they do that, Sony automatically loses. hehe

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

beeje13 said:
IamAwsome said:

This is true. 1st party conference announcement =/= partnership unless exclusive ___  gets announced. 

What? since when does a game need an exclusive feature to be a partner, even when a platform has it's logos plastered all over it.

E.G. FIFA games when PS last advertised them.

I don't necessarily mean "exclusive content" even though I said that, but games have been shown at 1st party conferences where there was no partnership. I mean a general assosiation with the platform i.e. "X console will have the best version of the game" as well as marketing, though you mentioned that. 

Mortal Kombat X was announced at the Sony conference in the past, and it had no Sony marketing or exclusive content. Same with Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor. Now we have Dark Souls 3 at the MS conference and there doesn't appear to be a partnership. 

About FIFA, how long ago was that? I was just wondering because the FIFA 15 trailer opens with an Xbox logo. 

What about Mass Effect 4?

IamAwsome said:
beeje13 said:
IamAwsome said:

This is true. 1st party conference announcement =/= partnership unless exclusive ___  gets announced. 

What? since when does a game need an exclusive feature to be a partner, even when a platform has it's logos plastered all over it.

E.G. FIFA games when PS last advertised them.

I don't necessarily mean "exclusive content" even though I said that, but games have been shown at 1st party conferences where there was no partnership. I mean a general assotiation with the platform i.e. "X console will have the best version of the game" as well as marketing, though you mentioned that. 

Mortal Kombat X was announced at the Sony conference in the past, and it had no Sony marketing or exclusive content. Same with Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor. Now we have Dark Souls 3 at the MS conference and there doesn't appear to be a partnership. 

About FIFA, how long ago was that? I was just wondering because the FIFA 15 trailer opens with an Xbox logo. 

I think certain people here are just being silly to think there is a partnership just because it was announced at their conference. The likelyhood that there is one is small honestly. 

Side note - of course there is gonna be.logos at a first party conference. What are they going to do ? Put their competitors logo on it and be all like hey. It coming to our console...and that console that has like double our install base. Hahah

All Stats S rank