By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate Microsoft's 2015 E3 conference!

Rate it

1-3 37 5.89%

3-5 61 9.71%

5-7 203 32.32%

7-10 219 34.87%

Hella Mega Supreme! 78 12.42%

other post below 30 4.78%

Total:628
Protendo said:
bluemd said:
I voted supreme because backwards compatibility, to me it's really big deal . I hope Sony can at least be a 7/10.

You do realise it's not full backwards compatibility....right?

It's still more then what i expected the x1  could have done...  

Around the Network

Does anyone else feel like Halo 5s gameplay fell completely flat? I see no buzz for it at all.

8/10 good! and BC is fantastic

Sharpryno said:

Here was my list I put together.

-Halo 5 (wish I could find hype for this, but haven't just yet)
-Robo Core (That looked pretty promising, a 2016 version of spacestation silicon valley)
-BC (Holy fucking shit, wtf out of nowhere... okay it's 100 games by holiday season and it seems they don't know yet how it will work, but wow, megaton for me)
-Elite controller (meh really, have no issues with current controller)
-Fallout 4 - mods (Fallout 4 +++++, having mods = meh )
-EA - Free vault, PvZ 2 (meh)
-Forza (I love forza... but why the hell was there are car coming from the roof? was it 1080p? did the real car have real world physics, what was going on there)
-Dark Souls 3 (not my thing)
-The Division - beta december, XBO only (not my thing)
-Rainbow 6: Siege (nope...)
-win10 xbo exclusive (must have missed what you mean by this)
-indie showcase (some nice gems in there, always love some indie games)
-Xbox early game preview (awful, hate the whole early access idea, paying for demos of games that might not be finished)
-Tomb Raider (cool cgi I guess, constantly felt like they were trying to wow with cgi graphics of what will end up looking nicer on the ps4/PC later on)
-Steam VR and OR partnership (literally not my thing, 1 eye :D )
-Rare Collection bundle - 30 games (fucking awesome, it's a euro a game)
-Sea of Thieves - Rare (what?)
-Fable Legends (no)
-minecraft AR - amazing (looked like it works kinda good... if you have an E3 sized stage that you can easily walk about in your living room.... if not, what can you ever hope to use this for? see a massive waste of potential coming with this, shame too, had a bet riding on a minecraft sequel.... I had to go make the teas in the last portion of the show)
-Gears of war beta today (following the statement "we wont make you pay for games you already bought... with, here buy Gears 1 again kinda stung a bit)
-gears 4 gameplay (looked very ungears like to me, will wait and see)

Would say going into it I was expecting a 5/10 show, the BC at the start pumped me up to a 20/10 but by the end would say they well dragged on some portions that I had little interest in and bought it back down to a 6-7 overall for me.

But.... in retrospect... they also avoided using the terms "Kinect" "TV" and "Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports" which would say brings Xbox E3 up to a 8/10 for me, good show really. Definately would consider buying an X1 after watching it more than I had before.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Didn't watch it. It's not cool for me to vote, so I didn't. I read through the thread to get a sense of it.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Does anyone else feel like Halo 5s gameplay fell completely flat? I see no buzz for it at all.

Maybe the BC news snuffed out any talk of halo.

DerNebel said:

well it's more of the same, enhanced and with some of that "run! the environments are dynamic" gameplay which is very famous these days. Btw My reaction was like my reaction to the first Uncharted 4 gameplay, hopefully ND has something incredible for today!

Copy pasted from the E3 thread:

It gets a 7 from me.

Best:
- Halo 5 gameplay. A tad disappointing on the graphics side, but the gameplay looks great and the story has me intrigued.
- The BC reveal was genuinely surprising.
- Gears 4 being revealed with a gameplay sequence rather than the CG/heavily edited trailer i was expecting.
- Tomb Raider looks fantastic. Double points for showing a snow level :p

Worst:
- I was expecting a much larger focus on new 1st party titles than we actually got.
- Peter Moore.
- No major game surprises at all.

I think they did a good job. While not much interested me personally, i can still say they did well, about an 8/10.

The game that excited me the most was cuphead! Man please come to ps4 eventually! Looks so good!

Keiji inafune game also looks very interesting. Gears demo looked pretty sweet, tho I've played all three gears games and wasn't a fan.

DerNebel said:

I actually felt the same way. It felt underwhelming. I was expecting to be impressed but wasn't at all. Tho I've never been a huge fan of halo, so I may not be he best judge. Planning to play halo 4 soon to see if it can change my mind