By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's split the cost between Smash 4 DLC! *Read OP on how!*

Guys, we can split the Smash 4 DLC cost if you're content on only getting it for your Wii U while the other VGchartz user gets it on their 3DS or vice versa!

Here's the breakdown of each character's price in NA if you download for both Wii U and 3DS.

Ryu: $6.99 

Kirby 64 stage: $2.99

Roy: $4.99

Lucas: $4.99

Since buying a dlc for Wii U and 3DS gives you download codes for the system you aren't buying it on* we can give that code to the VGchartz user who needs it. Because of this, one VGchartz user can buy Ryu and Kirby 64 stage for $10 while the other one can buy Lucas and Roy for $10 as well. After both users receives the codes to use for their Wii U and 3DS, both users can give the other the codes they need.

How to Participate:

To do this, simply state this in your post:

User A said:

System: Wii U

Buying: Ryu + Kirby 64 stage 

Region: North America

If you have a 3DS, quote the user with the post above like the example below and state this:

User B said:
User A said:

System: 3DS

Will Buy: Lucas + Roy

If you are User A and agree to this deal, quote them back and let them know! Then the two of you can buy your own separate packs, exchange the codes when received, and get away with four new content for $2.50 each!

The order of these post can change as well. 

For example: 

User B said:
User A said:

System: 3DS

Buying: Lucas + Roy (or Ryu + Kirby 64 stage)

Region: Europe

Will Buy: Ryu + Kirby 64 stage  (or Lucas + Roy)

Region: Europe

If someone below didn't quote your post but had a different system, feel free to repost to quote them. And it's first quote first serve!

*If you're buying something different than what is listed in the OP, please state what you're expecting in return.

*You get the code for the system you didn't access the eShop from but you can give that to the VGchartz user who needs it!*

Around the Network

(Yes I'm participating in this too )

Going to be away from the internet for several hours so ignore this for now. Best to respond to other's requests for now!

Buying: Roy (Nothing else)

Region NA

Acevil said:

*Sorry if this quote brought your hopes up*

But are you looking for a 3DS owner with Lucas? You should probably state that to make it more obvious just in case. 

t3mporary_126 said:
Acevil said:

But are you looking for a 3DS owner with Lucas? You should probably state that to make it more obvious just in case. 

Don't have smash for 3DS, so I might be willing to just giving someone Roy. Given I don't know how. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
t3mporary_126 said:

Don't have smash for 3DS, so I might be willing to just giving someone Roy. Given I don't know how. 

So you're just giving him away for free? That's awesome!

If we can get someone who bought Mewtwo for 3DS and Wii U in this thread to answer how that process went, we can confirm my speculation about receiving codes for both systems. I can't imagine any other way they would do this though. 

Edit: Confirm

We do get codes for the other system:

http://www.smashbros.com/us/dlc/how-to-purchase-wiiu.html

http://www.smashbros.com/us/dlc/how-to-purchase.html

Should I just post the code and someone grab it?

Acevil said:

Yeah. Or you can do a contest for it in a separate thread

Buying: Roy, Ryu, and Lucas
Region: NA

t3mporary_126 said:
Acevil said:

Yeah. Or you can do a contest for it in a separate thread

Nah I am cool just posting it here. 

Please post that you claimed it whoever.

AO93V35F2WDL3JYP