By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's split the cost between Smash 4 DLC! *Read OP on how!*

ExplodingBlock said:
System: Wii U
Buying: Roy, Ryu, and Lucas
Region: NA

You'd be paying $3 more for the 3DS codes. The new stage only costs $2. Unless you don't have Mewtwo or you really want those Mii costumes, there's nothing anyone could give you that would make it worth the difference in cost to you.

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:

If you're buying things different than the OP, please ask what you're expecting the 3DS user to buy in return. You will be spending more if you buy all of those dlcs though.

Acevil said:

Nah I am cool just posting it here. 

Please post that you claimed it whoever.

AO93V35F2WDL3JYP

Wow, I got it. Much appreciated. I thought for sure somebody would have picked that up in the past hour.

System: 3DS
Buying: Lucas

the_dengle said:
ExplodingBlock said:

You'd be paying $3 more for the 3DS codes. The new stage only costs $2. Unless you don't have Mewtwo or you really want those Mii costumes, there's nothing anyone could give you that would make it worth the difference in cost to you.

I haven't played the 3DS version in months so I just feel like that 3$ would be wasted since I would really never use it

Also for the 2$ stage, it isn't "new" it is the same as it was in the N64 version, which I have played enough times

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:

I haven't played the 3DS version in months so I just feel like that 3$ would be wasted since I would really never use it

Also for the 2$ stage, it isn't "new" it is the same as it was in the N64 version, which I have played enough times

Right, so why spend the $3?

the_dengle said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Right, so why spend the $3?

Because I didn't

Just wanted to say that this is a pretty good idea for a thread.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

ExplodingBlock said:

Because I didn't

I think you may have completely missed the point of this thread.

With Smash, Nintendo is showing they are no better than any other developers out there when it comes to nickle and diming their userbase. You nearly have to pay the game twice to get all the relevent add-ons.