By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's split the cost between Smash 4 DLC! *Read OP on how!*

I want any of the new dlc for wiiu trade me!!!

Around the Network

Systems: Wii/3DS

Characters:All 3

Region: NA

: (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

*Reads off topic debate about DLC expenses and notices people didnt read the OP or miss the point of this thread*

sigh...

t3mporary_126 said:

*Reads off topic debate about DLC expenses and notices people didnt read the OP or miss the point of this thread*

sigh...

*Notices the guy doesn't bring anything to the table to elevate his own thread....*

"yeah, who are you to talk."

The talk about prices are completely on topic. If one doesn't see value in the prices, and since you yourself try to split the cost, surely you also agree the costs are way too high for what they provide. 

Hynad said:
t3mporary_126 said:

sigh...

*notice the guy doesn't contribute in any way of form to the topic...

I created this thread and have already contributed to this topic. 

You on the other hand brought an off topic discussion into this thread which even asked people to read the OP.

So please, you have no right to talk back. I'm going to bed anyway.

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:
Hynad said:

*notice the guy doesn't contribute in any way of form to the topic...

I created this thread and have already contributed to this topic. 

You on the other hand brought an off topic discussion into this thread which even asked people to read the OP.

So please, you have no right to talk back. I'm going to bed anyway.

I brought a discussion about the prices of the items, which goes hand in hand with the very reason why you'd ask to split the cost of those overpriced DLC.

Good night.

Already bought the dlcs, sorry I can't share with you guys :( but posting anyway

System: Wii U
Buyed: Roy, Lucas, Ryu, Kirby Stage, All Splatoon Costumes

Since the thread is deals with the exchange of goods that require a financial investment, and because there are potential legal issues with the sharing and splitting of bundled codes i'll be locking thread for now.

Please seek mod/admin approval for the thread, when mod approval has been given we'll unlock the thread for you.

Thanks ~Tachi