By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Transformers Devastation Leaked for PS4/PS3/XBO/360 (made by Platinum Games)

So is this game going to be xbox exclusive? If it's coming to PC atleast I'm happy but if not :

If the game's atleast on par to the legend of korra ( and requires the same specs as the legend of korra ) I'll get it day 1.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Looks meh.

i will glady buy a few copies, i loved the original transformers so much. i still have all the figurines and all the tv shows and the movie they released as well. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I thought Platinum had a new Nintendo exclusive coming. This cant be it? This is obviously the newest work of the team that made legend of korra.

Mr.Playstation said:

So is this game going to be xbox exclusive? If it's coming to PC atleast I'm happy but if not :

If the game's atleast on par to the legend of korra ( and requires the same specs as the legend of korra ) I'll get it day 1.

The news are from Pure Xbox and that's why they only mention Xbox. It's probably multiplatform like The Legend of Korra.

Around the Network

I'm starting to get sick of the word "leak."

Anyways, looks ok, I guess.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
I'm starting to get sick of the word "leak."

Anyways, looks ok, I guess.

I agree. If we get any more "leaks" then E3 will be a HUGE letdown. Publishers need to keep their shit under wraps. 

Looks pretty neat, but I wouldn't get it

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I have to see it in motion.

........... This is it? This is supposed to be Platinum's secret game?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---