By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Stop to imagine, IT IS ALL TRUE...(Sony DELIVERS but no price cut and Shenmue HD)

sabvre42 said:

Tachkikoma works at SCEJ and is actually on the floor at e3.

Now... makes sense :D

Around the Network

Crash is missing form that list! >:(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

PwerlvlAmy said:
then the dream ends and we get stuck with remasters,morpheus, kinect dancing, drummer guy for wii music :(

Wow wow wow, you are dissing the epicness that is Wii drummer guy? How dare you madam!

Too cool for E3 to be honest.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

We have a confirmation about Shenmue 3...

"@QUANTIC_DREAM is not developing Shenmue 3. While we highly respect this franchise, we are working (hard) on our own IPs,"

So you can scratch one developer from the list and note that they are working on multiple IPs.

Don't copy random editorials.

ChrnoTodd said:
Paatar said:

The Last Guardian - Delayed til 2023, cancelled on PS3, now on PS5. - Please Understand.

Wii U version confirmed?

Yes... Wii U version confirmed. ;)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Well if the COD bundle Sony marketing exclusivity is true, I am sure new owners of XB1 will be very happy to have the game for free during COD release on top of the usual 2 free games included in the temporarily soon to be permanently price-cuted 299$ Xbox one...

Same thing happened with Destiny and will soon happen for Batman...

I really wanna see what Media Molecule is doing for PS4 tonight. A Quantic Dream game announcement later, isn't really absurd to think.

Again, something inside me says we are going to see Watch Dogs 2 at both Sony and Ubisoft events.

I TOLD YOU FOLKS!!!

Still not as hyped for any of those as Forza 6. Also I'm pretty sure it will be more popular in Brazil then 5 was with the gorgeous Rio track.

ethomaz said:
I TOLD YOU FOLKS!!!

I didn't see any price cut and HD collection.

Don't copy random editorials.