By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Stop to imagine, IT IS ALL TRUE...(Sony DELIVERS but no price cut and Shenmue HD)

starcraft said:
In terms of market impact, COD would be the biggest. Then Shenmue.

The Last Guardian wouldn't have a large impact - but it would be a megaton on the forums.

COD and TLG might actually happen though - Shenmue...good luck

Not just Shenmue 3 but Shenmue Remaster HD Collection too.

Around the Network

The Last Guardian - Delayed til 2023, cancelled on PS3, now on PS5. - Please Understand.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

No man's sky Morpheus!!!!

Sounds like a boring conference (at least in my opinion).

Wagram said:
Sounds like a boring conference (at least in my opinion).

There will be exclusives JRPGs but that is already boring too because J developers are fully supporting PS4.

Around the Network

I have a feeling the new guerilla games ip is going to be the talk of the show.... or one of.....

mM
PwerlvlAmy said:
then the dream ends and we get stuck with remasters,morpheus, kinect dancing, drummer guy for wii music :(

lol! this. 

I'm most excited for Horizon gameplay/reveal.

leo-j said:
I have a feeling the new guerilla games ip is going to be the talk of the show.... or one of.....

Bar a possible GT7 reveal, my money would definitely be on GG's new game being Sony's biggest exclusive reveal. At least I certainly hope it's ready for a reveal, considering it's been in development for 4~ years. The only reason i can think it wouldn't be at E3 (outside of development issues) is them wanting to reveal it at GC.

Well... 4-5?

9th beer... hello drunk train.