By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The petition for the PC port of Bloodborne is almost at 50,000 signitures

SubiyaCryolite said:
People should learn to respect exclusives, not every game can or should be multiplat.

I'd like to believe in that but honestly hardly anyone on any platform actually respects that notion, there's always someone if not more people seeing one platform getting or having an exclusive and the other side wanting it in on their platform of choice than simply not asking for it to come over and going out to buy the platform, it's why some games have gone multi because people asked for it/showed a lot of interest.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
FloatingWaffles said:
To be fair, people can look at this and say "never going to happen", but Sony could do it if they wanted to. But obviously they have no reason to. So it is possible, just very unlikely.

Why do they even want Bloodborne anyway? You can get the first Dark Souls for $6 on the Steam Summer Sale right now and then the second Dark Souls for a bit more after that.

And it's possible that a meteorite can land on your house in the next 5 seconds but that won't happen now will it?

But it could happen, it could happen to anyone. Your post only kind of further proves my point. 

Just because something seems very unlikely doesn't mean it isn't possible. 

Hope that this is not going to happen.

Never

Going

To

Happen

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

50,000 signed it, 48,000 of which will pirate it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
People should learn to respect exclusives, not every game can or should be multiplat.

This.

This x2. Love me some exclusives.

Chazore said:
daredevil.shark said:
Idiots. Lol. Port begging doesn't work when Sony is in charge.

Doesn't work when Nintendo is in charge either when i comes to Smash/Bayonetta.

This I agree.

Chazore said:
daredevil.shark said:
Idiots. Lol. Port begging doesn't work when Sony is in charge.

Doesn't work when Nintendo is in charge either when i comes to Smash/Bayonetta.

What are you talking about? Nintendo caved to the 3DS peasants and ported Smash to it.

curl-6 said:

I remember back in 2008-2009 there was a petition to take Monster Hunter Tri (then in development) off Wii and put it on PS3.

These things are almost always futile.

Well, there was a lot of mad people after they cancelled the PS3 version of Monster Hunter 3 to start over on MHtri. Not surprising.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
curl-6 said:

I remember back in 2008-2009 there was a petition to take Monster Hunter Tri (then in development) off Wii and put it on PS3.

These things are almost always futile.

Well, there was a lot of mad people after they cancelled the PS3 version of Monster Hunter 3 to start over on MHtri. Not surprising.

Why get mad when you can get Wii? ;)