By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Street Fighter V never shipping for Xbox One

It os a co developed game by Sony and Capcom... Capcom never had the money or man work to make the game.

Not surprised.

You know when a game is true console exclusive.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
mornelithe said:

The KoFXIII engine is superior to Capcoms SF engine, and Capcom vs SNK games have absurd numbers of characters from both studios.  It's Street Fighter+, in my opinion.

Well I'm not a very knowledgable guy on fightining, played some capcom vs snk, but i really like SF

He didn't known what he is talking about...

I don't know about SFV but the SFIV is the most balanced and competitive engine in the fighting scene... you can say SFIV revitalized the fighting scene.

Before SFIV people are saying fighting game were dead lol

Not a loss imo.

ofrm1 said:
Not a loss imo.

Yeap... just the biggest fighting game in the world.

it is like Halo, GT or GTA of fighting games lol

Who threw a boxload of wild scorpions in this thread because the stings are real and plenty.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

LudicrousSpeed said:

Uh, you know Tomb Raider? That franchise MS has a deal with? Sony had the same type of deal three gens before that. So, yeah.....

Anyway, after SSF IV on PS4, idgaf about a new Street Fighter LOL. Not to mention, its Capcom and Street Fighter. Ultra Super Duper Street Fighter Xbone Edition will happen sooner than later.

That is not the case here...

Sony is co-developoing the case with Capcom... MS is not co-developing the game with Square.

I don't believe in console exclusives. They almost always seem to come around. Mass Effect 1 and 2 and FF XIII are what made me so cynical. Tomb Raider, Titanfall, and Street Fighter will come around too.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Hiku said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Mystro-Sama said:

MS started this whole idiotic third party exclusive crap... Who is this benefiting though

Uh, you know Tomb Raider? That franchise MS has a deal with? Sony had the same type of deal three gens before that. So, yeah.....

Tell me one game Sony moneyhatted three generations ago where the previous game in the series originally came out on a different console?
Three generations ago, developers willingly fled the Nintendo console due to their insistance on cartridges.

This^ games like ff7 wouldn't have been possible on a  cartridge.

Good to hear.

sabvre42 said:
Azerth said:
So sony moneyhat confirmed

I guess contributing your own developers to help develop the game is moneyhatting right?

Damn Microsoft Money Hatting Halo :(.

Wait... Sony owns Capcom now???

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.