By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Street Fighter V never shipping for Xbox One

Welp...I was wrong about this one. I was certain just the initial version of #5 would be console exclusive.

Around the Network

Meh, not a fan of the game so I don't mind it being a PS4 exclusive. And didn't we know many months ago? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Mystro-Sama said:

MS started this whole idiotic third party exclusive crap... Who is this benefiting though

No, they didn't and I don't know why people come up with this every time. There was a time in gaming before MS entered the console business.

It's OK, we'll wait for the Ultra Super Turbo edition :'-)

pbroy said:
If M$ really wanted, they can make it so PC games can stream to Xbone and really blur the lines of exclusivity.

Personally though, I haven't had interest in SF since Super Nintendo and Genesis. Also watching those Team Spooky or whatever twitch feeds makes me like the game even less. It's like they try so hard to make it cool. Don't understand that boys accent. Is he trying to talk black or something?

I can see MS doint it. There would be only a very small amount of delay added.

To SF: Then you missed SF alpha series which, to me, was the best you could get out of SF. SF Alpha 2 on Saturn, combined with the best gamepad ever made, was just amazing.

Around the Network

Day 1 on PC!

Personally this doesn't bother me, 3rd Strike was really good but I didn't like SFIV much and V looks a lot like IV so...

This however does suck for the pretty active fighting game community on Xbone, exclusives like this where the franchise already has a following on a different console is just unfair. Similar to the Bayo2 and (timed) Tomb Raider deals. I get those are different situations but it doesn't suck any less for the fans.

DonFerrari said:
Namiirei said:

Yeah, it's a little inde game, no one care about it.

When you have a lot of bigger fighting games, SF is nothing... you should play the best fighter ever, you know which it is.

lol pretty sure SF is the biggest, except maybe Tekken

I may try this series out when I get a PS4. This one looks pretty good.
Sucks for Xbox fans though. Well, the ones that care about this series at least. Thankfully PC is still a valid option.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I wonder which version will have the lowest input delay ;)

pbroy said:
If M$ really wanted, they can make it so PC games can stream to Xbone and really blur the lines of exclusivity.

Personally though, I haven't had interest in SF since Super Nintendo and Genesis. Also watching those Team Spooky or whatever twitch feeds makes me like the game even less. It's like they try so hard to make it cool. Don't understand that boys accent. Is he trying to talk black or something?

wouldnt that kill the whole point of them having a xbox console division? Probably why they will never do it.