By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Hellblade trailer - From the Devil May Cry developers (PS4,PC exclusive)

Tagged games:

Game looks fantastic!!!
Holy crap, if Sony is already showing us Ratchet & Clank and Hellblade before E3, how big is E3 2015 gonna be???

Around the Network

I believe this'll be good but they rushed this out for the pre-E3 hype momentum, it's clear the editing is meant to mask it's very early stage of development, I'd have waited until it's in a better state. The dev diaries have been enough for now.

She sounds like Nariko and looks a bit like Kai. Sadly the aesthetic and gameplay did not remind me of Heavenly Sword.

Still, interested to see where they're going with this, but could do with seeing a lot more of gameplay.

animation looks a bit choppy but the story/atmosphere has me engaged. looking forward to this but am also a bit cautious too.

onionberry said:
DerNebel said:
Jesus, another one? I'm seriously extremely interested in what Sonys E3 plan is.

it's an independent game for pc and ps4

That was revealed at Sonys Gamescom and could have gotten its new trailer at their E3 ;)

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
onionberry said:

it's an independent game for pc and ps4

That was revealed at Sonys Gamescom and could have gotten its new trailer at their E3 ;)

well thankfully this is not one of their surprises because it looks good, but not "sony e3 press conference good"

onionberry said:
DerNebel said:

well thankfully this is not one of their surprises because it looks good, but not "sony e3 press conference good"

Yeah, I agree, doesn't look mindblowing.

I like what I'm seeing of the game so far.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

itsFizz said:

Dunno if it has been posted somewhere else already, but here´s a new trailer for Hellblade

Youtube link

OP VGChartz is about controversy to keep the wheels turning with discussions, arguments and banfests. For that reason, I suggest editing the thread title to "PS4, PC exclusive from the Devil May Cry developers", you'll see them comments starting to roll.

The story looks interesting, that alone makes me want to play it. But I want to see more gameplay.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
itsFizz said:

Dunno if it has been posted somewhere else already, but here´s a new trailer for Hellblade

Youtube link

OP VGChartz is about controversy to keep the wheels turning with discussions, arguments and banfests. For that reason, I suggest editing the thread title to "PS4, PC exclusive from the Devil May Cry developers", you'll see them comments starting to roll.

The story looks interesting, that alone makes me want to play it. But I want to see more gameplay.

That´s sadly true. I just stumbled upon this when I wanted to watch the R&C trailer on the PS channel. The vid had just been posted so I thought "share with those on VGC who care about the game" and went back to watching the trailer which is friggin brilliant.

On the Gametrailer: Looks interesting now I´ll definitely follow the game in the future. But I assume this game is still a far way off from being close to gold.

Yup...RO friggin rocked