By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Hellblade trailer - From the Devil May Cry developers (PS4,PC exclusive)

Tagged games:

Um... it's different than I expected. Not sure I like it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

It looks intriguing, need to see more gameplay.

Not really sure what to make of the game based on that preview.

ehh doesnt look very interesting to me tbh

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

...... Not sure, need more footage.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

*Comes to the thread expecting a game from a Capcom studio*

*Finds out that the developers are Ninja Theory, the studio behind DmC, not the tagged game*

*Leaves thread*

itsFizz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
itsFizz said:

Dunno if it has been posted somewhere else already, but here´s a new trailer for Hellblade

Youtube link

OP VGChartz is about controversy to keep the wheels turning with discussions, arguments and banfests. For that reason, I suggest editing the thread title to "PS4, PC exclusive from the Devil May Cry developers", you'll see them comments starting to roll.

The story looks interesting, that alone makes me want to play it. But I want to see more gameplay.

That´s sadly true. I just stumbled upon this when I wanted to watch the R&C trailer on the PS channel. The vid had just been posted so I thought "share with those on VGC who care about the game" and went back to watching the trailer which is friggin brilliant.

On the Gametrailer: Looks interesting now I´ll definitely follow the game in the future. But I assume this game is still a far way off from being close to gold.

itsFizz now it is much better and still I think the PC/PS4 exclusive bit in the thread title could help a little more.

I bet there could be people dismissing this news as an indie game they don't even care to check a thread out for.

Remember what I said in my post about thread titles fomenting participation? Now read the following post:

Player2 said:

*Comes to the thread expecting a game from a Capcom studio*

*Finds out that the developers are Ninja Theory, the studio behind DmC, not the tagged game*

*Leaves thread*

You see itsFizz? That is the power of a thread title. :)

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1