By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MC/Famitsu, Jun 1st- Jun 7th.

At this point WU will beat PSV globally by a huge margin by now.
Is what is happen last year. After a "not bad" PSVita starting, the sales are massive dropped, and WU is starting not only to beat Vita, but even XBO... that's what is gonna to happen again.

WU will beat PSV every week by now (maybe PSVita can win just 2/3 weeks by a smaller margin WW when a huge JP game will released), and WU will sell at XBO level... (50k-60k)

By holidays, XBO will starting to sell at beasting level in the US (above PS4) and very well globally, menywhay WU will beat PSVita lifetime.

Around the Network

I hope this teaches Nintendo something about neW ips. (Release more of them!)

Farsala said:

There's also Codename STEAM..... :-/

One of the most successful New IPs and most Failure New IPS just released!

Also, party for the Witcher 3 at +100k in Japan.
DESERVED!!!!!!

tbone51 said:
Farsala said:

There's also Codename STEAM..... :-/

One of the most successful New IPs and most Failure New IPS just released!

(and market them!)

Around the Network

Oh God, here come another 30 threads about Splatoon.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Oh God, here come another 30 threads about Splatoon.

Still wouldnt be enough to catch up to the Negative Threads  xD

WOW! I expected Wii U hardware to be under 10k again. Also I thought Splatoon would be at 40k. Noice week for Wii U and Splatoon!

spurgeonryan said:
Now if only the 3ds would get boost and the Wii U could stay between 15-20 thousand.

3DS has Rhythm Heaven, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Dragon Quest, Yokai Watch, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Monster Hunter X all releasing in the next 6 months, it will be fine.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

"Summer color Haisukuru ★ 90210 ~ why My memory Even though mussel and Motemote in the day-to-day scoop large barrage of is have Gekisha boy is to me the news staff Once reunited with childhood friend of another school day is facing the reality that only pants photo (abbreviation) and [ D3 Publisher]"

Heck of a game title!