By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Is Actually a Real System Seller in Japan (Yes > MK8)! 2nd Week 21k+ (WiiU) and 69k (Splatoon)

Conegamer said:
That's a much better second week than I was expecting. Perhaps it could be a good seller for the U in Japan at least!

Do you have a link to the Media Create charts, tbone?

Not yet, if you want if nobody did it you can edit the OP and add MC/Fam (better imo if just let this be a splatoon thread)

I only posted numbers from HW. Also Fam says 82k for splatoon lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:
That's a much better second week than I was expecting. Perhaps it could be a good seller for the U in Japan at least!

Do you have a link to the Media Create charts, tbone?

Not yet, if you want if nobody did it you can edit the OP and add MC/Fam (better imo if just let this be a splatoon thread)

I only posted numbers from HW. Also Fam says 82k for splatoon lol

Too late, snatched that thread away :P

Splatoon beasting.

Dang.

Splatoon did A LOT better than I expected!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

So Splatoon may have brought Wii U Global sales above 50k. Which is a sad milestone :(.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

All I can say is that I am so sick of seeing the comercial of this game on the TV here in Japan. It is everywhere, even on the screens in the train.

akuseru said:
All I can say is that I am so sick of seeing the comercial of this game on the TV here in Japan. It is everywhere, even on the screens in the train.

close your eyes

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

episteme said:

Holy shit!

That was unexpected.

That post just goes so well with your avatar right now. :)

That's pretty solid! Would be nice to see it keep up.

Naaaice!