By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD thread! PS4 152k; XBO: 139k; WU: 43k; 3DS 97k

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 179 61.94%

Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 108 37.37%

Total:287
Ryng_Tolu said:

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 52 53.61%

Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 45 46.39%

Total: 97

... :'D

Gotta earn your keep newbie.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
DonFerrari said:
With these 3DS numbers can we expect poor WiiU or will splatoon make WiiU shine?

What the hell is the sense?

May is generally a bad month, you can expect a bad dropped for all console, even PS4 and XBO...

And yes, probabily WU sales will be badly, but not because 3DS sales are badly. There is no connection between the two.

WiiU have been performing a lot worst than 3DS so with this low numbers for it should we expect even worse for WiiU or splatoon effect will give good lift?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

NPD hats on!

Oh gosh!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

DonFerrari said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

What the hell is the sense?

May is generally a bad month, you can expect a bad dropped for all console, even PS4 and XBO...

And yes, probabily WU sales will be badly, but not because 3DS sales are badly. There is no connection between the two.

WiiU have been performing a lot worst than 3DS so with this low numbers for it should we expect even worse for WiiU or splatoon effect will give good lift?

All that i know is: May is the worse month ever in the US, all console is gonna to do bad, or at least not so god.

I think the WU will do between 40k and 60k... 50k is what i think will sell. Of course is just my opinion...

I also think is very likely <150k for PS4 and XBO honestly...

Around the Network

PS4 won. "The tides are turning" they said. http://venturebeat.com/2015/06/11/playstation-4-outsells-xbox-one-in-may-according-to-npd-data/

Can we take this as the Batman bundle stole sales from April? I guess June is going to be a big gap then? and the XBO trade in deals boosted XBO considerably.?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Yup, seem PS4 > XBO... dat amazon track...

Amazon was right again.

I would say congrats but I expect the numbers to be low.

Seems things are back to normal. Congrats, Sony.