By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD thread! PS4 152k; XBO: 139k; WU: 43k; 3DS 97k

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 179 61.94%

Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 108 37.37%

Total:287
Madword said:
Can we take this as the Batman bundle stole sales from April? I guess June is going to be a big gap then?

Well, i think the PS4-XBO gap in June is gonna to be probabily at March level... (around 100k in PS4 favour).

Around the Network

Ryng_Tolu said:
Madword said:
Can we take this as the Batman bundle stole sales from April? I guess June is going to be a big gap then?

Well, i think the PS4-XBO gap in June is gonna to be probabily at March level... (around 100k in PS4 favour).

Yeah could be, that seems like a reasonable number, unless MS do that trade in deal again, that would certainly help them close any gap for June. Guess nothing will happen until after E3 though, perhaps they have some big news there.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

We need some cream for our sugar now

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Madword said:

How?

The trend for sales is downward from March to July. What would have made the PS4 spike and/or XOne drop this heavily?

So much for the doom that followed April's NPD.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Dark_Feanor said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

How?

The trend for sales is downward from March to July. What would have made the PS4 spike and/or XOne drop this heavily?

Batman Arkham Knight bundle.

Dark_Feanor said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

How?

Batman bundle is gonna to be huge... and June is also a much bigger month than April and May... not at March level but not so much.

Damn, forget this with all the pre-E3 hype and Steam Summer Sale! Glad to see PS4 back on top.