By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Guardian has it on “good authority” that The Last Guardian will be at E3

UK newspaper The Guardian posted its “15 most anticipated games” of E3 2015 list today. And it includes an interesting note about The Last Guardian.

“Yes, we know it has been in development hell since 2007,” The Guardian said in reference to the game, “but we have it on very good authority that this will be the year that Team Ico finally presents its follow-up to much loved classics Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Whether it’ll bear any relation to the game last shown at E3 in 2009 is anyone’s guess.”

If you missed it, “we have it on very good authority” means ‘we were told by someone with knowledge of the matter.’

If you’re interested, The Guardian’s most anticipated games of E3 list is as follows:

• Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Mass Effect 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • XCOM 2 (PC, Mac, Linux)
  • Wattam (PS4)
  • The Last Guardian (PS4)
  • The Legend of Zelda (Wii U) (I don’t think anyone told The Guardian that this won’t be there)
  • Firewatch (PC, Mac, Linux)
  • Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)
  • LEGO Dimensions (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360, Wii U, PC)
  • Star Wars Battlefront (PS4, XBO, PC)
  • No Man’s Sky (PS4)
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360, PC)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (PS4)
  • Microsoft Hololens

Thanks, NeoGAF.

Read more at The Guardian has it on "good authority" that The Last Guardian will be at E3 - Gematsu

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

There is a potential pun about The Guardian wanting The Last Guardian somewhere in this post, but I can't word it correctly. Please forgive my lackluster comedic skills. :(

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This will just make the disappointment all the funnier.

It will be here.

It's now or never for sony after all. If they don't show it now, they will annonce the cancellation of the game.

they are trying to give us false hope, these monsters :/

Around the Network

Sums up my stance on it now. 

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

The gen will be over if true.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Fake Kaz is the master and we are all his pupils. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

It lives!!!