By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Guardian has it on “good authority” that The Last Guardian will be at E3

Well, that would explain why they aren't concern for the holidays.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Is this the last The Last Guardian rumour

The PS5 Exists. 

As much as I loved Shadow of the Collosus, I don't care about this game anymore. With all development problems etc I just can't see this ending up to be a very good game.

If it is shown people will get hyped, but I think that eventually they will be in for a huge letdown.

Of course I hope to be proven wrong and that it is a great game if it ever releases.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

The simple presence of TLG would make other games uninteresting really during E3.

A question for the Brits of VGchartz:    How credible is The Guardian ?

I'm going to stay focused and become hyped. It's The Last guardian's time to shine now.

#TheLastGuardian4Holiday2015

( Also this will give me some excellent inspiration for polar bear mix pics )

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Yeah..I doubt it would appear at E3 anyways.

TGS is more believable.

Why? It was originally officially announced at E3.

What's an e3 without a last guardian rumor.

Has any game with this troubled of a development cycle actually turned out well? I'm not trying to say the Last Guardian won't be good (if it exists), I'm legitimately asking.

JWeinCom said:
Has any game with this troubled of a development cycle actually turned out well? I'm not trying to say the Last Guardian won't be good (if it exists), I'm legitimately asking.

I've absolutely no clue, I can't honestly think of one off the top of my head.  It's almost an insurmountable situation Ico's in.  No matter how good the game is, people will (and for the most part rightfully) expect it to show what, 6 years worth of development?  

ethomaz said:
LipeJJ said:
Would explain why GT7 probably wont appear at this E3. I hope it's true, would be really amazing.

GT7 announcement will happen at some Sony private event in Europe... not E3.

I think it was a deliberate move by sony to skip Gamescom and switch to Paris game show, as it might coincides with Paris Motor Week.. Imagine as car manufacturer will be revealing their new cars and PD has partnered with in demonstrating latest cars for the visitors on GT7, using project morpheus at Paris Motor Week. Huge PR boost for morpheus and GT7