By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another remaster?

So Uncharted collection is just the games from PS3 up-scaled?

Around the Network

ITT: Another game not released on the Wii U, awwwww schucks! There's a couple announced every day

Remasters are fine... Just not in excessive amounts like Sony is doing. But the consumers are buying them anyway, and that's why they'll keep doing them... As long as there's a profit.

IMO, I couldn't careless about their remasters so far, because it's been games I'm not the slightest interested in.

Give me Twisted Metal Black Remastered, or the first two games on the PS1, I'd buy that, and that would be the only one... 1st party Sony games are not my thing.

Kuksenkov said:
Remasters are fine... Just not in excessive amounts like Sony is doing. But the consumers are buying them anyway, and that's why they'll keep doing them... As long as there's a profit.

IMO, I couldn't careless about their remasters so far, because it's been games I'm not the slightest interested in.

Give me Twisted Metal Black Remastered, or the first PS1 games, I'd buy that, and that would be the only one... 1st Sony games are not my thing.

Well those games would have to be completely remade though. Which would be a welcome break from just upscaled ports. 

KoiIroRazu said:

Well, it's definitely not a ton, but in comparison to sony, he's kind of right.

Sony published MLB 15. Nintendo published Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Mario Party 10, Splatoon, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Fossil Fighters: Frontier, Puzzle & Dragon Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition and coinincedentally, the 3D remaster of Majora's Mask.

I don't really care much about remasters and don't have an issue with them, especially in Sony's case as they don't make them themselves. I find it kind of cheap to rehash games that aren't THAT old, but the releases of these titles don't get in the way of the developement of upcoming games which are being made by Sony.

So SCE has actually published more games so far in 2015 even though their systems are 10-12 months younger. Nice work. I'm outtie dudes. This is getting tiring.

Home console

Sony:

1. Bloodborne
  2. The Order: 1886
  3. MLB 15: The Show
  4. Helldivers

Nintendo:

1. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  2. Mario Party 10
  3. Splatoon

Handheld console

Sony:

1. Resident Evil: Revelations 2
  2. MLB 15: The Show
  3. Helldivers
  4. Grim Fandango Remastered
  5. Looney Tunes: Galactic Sports
  6. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Nintendo:

1. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
  2. Fossil Fighters: Frontier
  3. Puzzle & Dragon Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition
  4. Majora's Mask 3D Remaster

Around the Network

sony must be delighted with all the remasters ,they need "full games" for the PS4 plus soon and we know where they'll start

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Mike_L said:
KoiIroRazu said:

Well, it's definitely not a ton, but in comparison to sony, he's kind of right.

Sony published MLB 15. Nintendo published Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Mario Party 10, Splatoon, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Fossil Fighters: Frontier, Puzzle & Dragon Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition and coinincedentally, the 3D remaster of Majora's Mask.

I don't really care much about remasters and don't have an issue with them, especially in Sony's case as they don't make them themselves. I find it kind of cheap to rehash games that aren't THAT old, but the releases of these titles don't get in the way of the developement of upcoming games which are being made by Sony.

So SCE has actually published more games so far in 2015 even though their systems are 10-12 months younger. Nice work. I'm outtie dudes. This is getting tiring.

Home console

Sony:

1. Bloodborne
  4. Helldivers

Nintendo:

2. Mario Party 10
  3. Splatoon

Handheld console

Sony:

3. Helldivers

Nintendo:

Yea, you're absolutely right. I'm just gonna stop talking about Sony stuff, as I don't know anything about it. I'm sorry.

Mike_L said:

Home console

Sony:

1. Bloodborne
  4. Helldivers

Nintendo:

2. Mario Party 10
  3. Splatoon
  4. Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars

Handheld console

Sony:

3. Helldivers

Nintendo:

5. Boxboy!
  6. Stretchmo
  7. Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
  8. Pokemon Rumble World
  9. Pokemon Shuffle
  10. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

FTFY. Not including games that released only in Japan, such as Girls Mode 3 and Xenoblade X.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

This thread is a mess and shouldn't have been made in the first place.

Tons of reports. The OP acknowledges that it is a bad idea. It is a topic that has been covered before.

Locking, but this thread will be looked at closely.

Edit - For what its worth, the people who bit at the OP will not be moderated. Consider this a chance.