By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another remaster?

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Mike_L said:

Seriously? From retail releases alone they've published Bloodborne, The Order: 1886 and MLB 15: The Show. What have MS and Nintendo published this year?

did they publish the order and bloodborne? i didnt think those were games that they had any hand in at all. if that is the case, then that is good. im not sure what MS is doing, but nintendo has published a ton of games this year so far. and have a ton more to come. 

Lol just amazing, you could have just googled what games Sony developed and found that they have been publishing brand new games but the only thing that came out of this was your ignorance. If your going to make a thread like this you should have actually done your information. This thread should be closed.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

I'm very happy about the Uncharted remasters. It's a series than i never seem to tire of.

padib said:

i recognize bloodborne as a quality title. its not something im particularly interested in myself, but i can see it as a good game that is worthy of the praise it has received so far. i also agree with the hate the order received because it really isnt a good game at all, and im glad it has been recognized as such by critics.

Whether it's good or bad doesn't matter, because it's a new entry. Unless you think that matters.

i dont think that matters, i was just giving my opinions on the games themselves. 

padib said:

Whether it's good or bad doesn't matter, because it's a new entry. Unless you think that matters.

i dont think that matters, i was just giving my opinions on the games themselves. 

Obviously it does matter to you because you're trying to dismiss it.

Ali_16x said:

did they publish the order and bloodborne? i didnt think those were games that they had any hand in at all. if that is the case, then that is good. im not sure what MS is doing, but nintendo has published a ton of games this year so far. and have a ton more to come. 

Lol just amazing, you could have just googled what games Sony developed and found that they have been publishing brand new games but the only thing that came out of this was your ignorance. If your going to make a thread like this you should have actually done your information. This thread should be closed.

you dont have to be a jerk just because i dont agree with you. i dont think they should be relying on remasters as much as they are. thats my whole point. holy shit. 

Around the Network

"is this really what sony is pushing to try to get people to buy a ps4 this year"

Says during a year with numerous original exclusives and days before E3 lol...

Ali_16x said:

you dont have to be a jerk just because i dont agree with you. i dont think they should be relying on remasters as much as they are. thats my whole point. holy shit. 

I'm not being a jerk, you could of easily googled, that's what you should have done. I mean you make a thread about Sony and you have no information about what they're doing this year. If telling the truth is being a jerk then sorry. And again you're syaing they're relying on remasters, but isn't that what Nintendo did with that with that Zelda HD game during the Wii Us launch?  

fireburn95 said:
"is this really what sony is pushing to try to get people to buy a ps4 this year"

Says during a year with numerous original exclusives and days before E3 lol...

This.

This thread is just silly.

Ali_16x said:

Obviously it does matter to you because you're trying to dismiss it.

no.. i dont see what the fuck your problem is. if all youre going to do is talk shit, then get the fuck out of my thread. at least im capable of admitting when im wrong unlike most users here. if you read my initial response to that, you would have seen that i said that it was good that they published those games. when padib said that he thinks sony developed bloodborne themselves (he wasnt even sure) i went in deeper to give my thoughts on both games praising one and saying the other wasnt very good. im not afraid of admitting im wrong or taking somebody's word for something when it contradicts what im saying. 

AbbathTheGrim said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
I bet you will make a thread like this if Nintendo makes another remaster.

if Nintendo made that many remasters, youd bet your ass that id be making a thread about that. 

Perfect, so when Nintendo makes the same number of PS4 remasters up to this day June 6th of 2015 we can expect a thread about you complaining on Nintendo.

alternine said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
I bet you will make a thread like this if Nintendo makes another remaster.

Thats bias for ya

I am going to give this guy a chance. I mean, he just implied in OP that Wind Waker HD and Ocarina of Time remasters were an unnecesary waste of money and resources so we got to give the guy a chance.

i do think that WW was a waste, but OoT is regarded as the best game ever created and game like that (15 years old) can benefit tremendously from a remaster. I give MM a pass because the Zelda fanbase is fucking relentless with that game because they feel like it is overshadowed by OoT. But of course, when WW got revealed my reaction was.. why? i dont understand.

Anything from the PS1/N64 era has to be a remake. It can't be ported and look okay like from PS2 era and up games. It's why RE 2 and 3 aren't done. Or FF7 isn't done. WW TP and SS are all easy ports.