By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Project Cars sold 1 million globally.

SORRY IF IS A ITALIAN SOURCE... ANY WAY.

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/150973-project-cars-project-cars-ha-venduto-piu-di-un-milione-di-copie-nel-mondo.html?comment_page=1#comment_c4541935

Namco Bandai ci ha gentilmente comunicato che Project CARS ha superato un milione di copie vendute nel mondo.

Aggiungiamo il commento di Ian Bell, boss di Slightly Mad Studios: "Durante tutto lo sviluppo di Project CARS la community è stata fondamentale - dandoci feedback su base giornaliera su ogni build, dicendoci che cosa avesse bisogno di essere migliorato, sottolineando che cosa sarebbe piaciuto che venisse incluso e, in definitiva, sancendolo come uno dei giochi di guida dei loro sogni. Nonostante l'ambizione di questo gioco di poter competere con i titoli più celebri, è stato solo quando le prime recensioni sono arrivate che abbiamo realizzato quanto Project CARS avesse trovato il favore di giornalisti, piloti professionisti e giocatori in tutto il mondo. Aver raggiunto oltre un milione di giocatori in così poco tempo giustifica il lavoro che il team e la community hanno svolto negli anni e consolida il futuro di Project CARS come il racing game scelto dai fan. E parleremo di questo futuro molto, molto presto".

Around the Network

Deserved!

congratz

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Not deserved but well congrats.

ethomaz said:

Not deserved but well congrats.

Why not? they did great job in the game and i think they deserve it.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

biglittlesps said:

They didn't reach any of their goals in terms of racing simulator... nothing special in the game... the perfromance/bugs just killed the game after all.

They could do a far way better job in my opinion... a lot of small racing simulators in PC did better with less money.

Edit - I forget to say the cars host is too bad.

I applaud any new franchise that comes out swinging.

Great news . Hopefully they can now use the money they obtained to get the WII U version of the game up and running!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

ethomaz said:

biglittlesps said:

They didn't reach any of their goals in terms of racing simulator... nothing special in the game... the perfromance/bugs just killed the game after all.

They could do a far way better job in my opinion... a lot of small racing simulators in PC did better with less money.

Edit - I forget to say the cars host is too bad.

Why the reviews are good ? I did not play this game yet. Are you sure its bad simulator compared to GT and Forza? or its just not your type ?

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

biglittlesps said:

Why the reviews are good ? I did not play this game yet. Are you sure its bad simulator compared to GT and Forza? or its just not your type ?

It is not a bad simulator at all.. it is an unfinished project... there is nothing on it that add or differenciate it from others racing simulators... to be fair it is far way to reach that goal.

They had a big goal but delivered just a small part of it. The game lacks personality.

Even the 60fps promise was not archived... the game runs at 20fps sometimes.

PS. Assetto Corsa is coming to PS4/Xbone next year... so we will see if it delivers more than pCARs.