By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should put Hatred on the WiiU

Nintendo get's good adult content. Hatred is frankly a 'meh' game.

Around the Network

No... the mature games they are putting is Devil's Third and Fatal Frame they won't sell so well, so why this game?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

This thread is simply genius, specially the part about Hatred 2!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Stop. Putting. Mario. Everywhere. And. Make. Other.Games.With.Not.Cartoony.Graphics.Instead.Of.Wooly.Dino's. and freaking Captain Toad!!!!!!!!!

I honestly believe Nintendo will forever struggle while thier ever-growing kiddie kiddie & only kiddie despite very few non kiddie stuff image (and various other CRITICAL factors) does not change.

No.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Wii U could become the exclusive home to GTA, Mortal Kombat, Call of Duty, and Hatred, and it would still be viewed as a kiddy console. Perception is something that is almost impossible to shake and Nintendo has the kiddy image.

Maybe they should do what SEGA considered with the Dreamcast before bottling it, and not put their logo on their next system to eliminate brand association.

However, Hatred 2 would definitely be a multi million seller.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I think you should leave threads like these to someone with a bit more skill at this game.

Thread verdict: Clumsy and heavy handed, not going to fool anyone but the dimmest of wits, much better efforts are produced daily which leaves this thread a thoroughly mediocre effort.

3/10

impertinence said:
I think you should leave threads like these to someone with a bit more skill at this game.

Thread verdict: Clumsy and heavy handed, not going to fool anyone but the dimmest of wits, much better efforts are produced daily which leaves this thread a thoroughly mediocre effort.

3/10

You seem to have a lot of hatred for this thread...

Get it?

I said get it?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Hatred? I think the Wii U has enough of that already.

...I'll see myself out.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Being that HATRED is an absolutely terrible game I don't see the reason to. Bayo seems to cover more "mature" themes and is a far better game, same with Project Zero V.