By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should put Hatred on the WiiU

Goodnightmoon said:
Is a disgusting game. And is pretty bad btw, except for the graphics, that is cool.

The graphics aren't particularly good either, the art style and isometric camera just work well in its favor (but even then i wouldn't have much in the way of praise for its visuals).

OT: Isn't Hatred rated AO? I get the joke, but i'm pretty sure titles with that rating aren't allowed by Sony, MS, and Nintendo on their platforms.

Around the Network

I wouldn't say it's bad, it's just very very repetitive and thus boring (I've played it).

Fusioncode said:
impertinence said:
I think you should leave threads like these to someone with a bit more skill at this game.

Thread verdict: Clumsy and heavy handed, not going to fool anyone but the dimmest of wits, much better efforts are produced daily which leaves this thread a thoroughly mediocre effort.

3/10

You seem to have a lot of hatred for this thread...

Get it?

I said get it?

I get it, but wouldn't hatred on my part solicit much more aggressive wording and a lower score? If my post conveyed hatred that is not the intent, I wanted to communicate my feelings that this effort was below average and already rendered meaningless by much better efforts in the same troll thread domain. As such my emotions were closer to mild disappointment, but no surprise, all things considered.