By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection leaked via mobile PlayStation store!

Since i won all three games for PS3 i pressume i wil be able to buy this collection for say... $10 max?

Around the Network

YES!! finally a proper remaster/collection from Sony (this gen... they had plenty of PS2 remasters on the PS3 that offered great "value").

smoothness + 1080p... maybe throw in some special features like the ability to play drake from one UC game in the others... (swap the models) and some rework of the lighting in UC1 etc. would be great!

I wonder if they'll do a 'remastered' game like Halo did for Halo 2 anniversary. Would be cool to see Uncharted 1 with next gen visuals don't ya think? :)

XBL: NathObeaN | PSN: NathObeaN | Steam: NathObeaN

true_fan said:
Wow so Uncharted collection between June and December and then Unchatted 4 in March. I thought the remaster of tlou within a year was bad, this is way worse and smells like holiday desperation, ideally you would put some time between the games.

Really looking forward to your verdict on Sony's E3 presentation

Ugh... Great news for fans, but that name... come on...

Around the Network

If they remastered the games the same way they did for The Last of Us, then I'll gladly double dip.

celador said:
true_fan said:
Wow so Uncharted collection between June and December and then Unchatted 4 in March. I thought the remaster of tlou within a year was bad, this is way worse and smells like holiday desperation, ideally you would put some time between the games.

Really looking forward to your verdict on Sony's E3 presentation

Hypothetical:

1. KH3 turned into a PS4 exclusive!

2. Guerilla Games RPG revealed!

3. PS4 slim announced!

4. Legend of Dragoon 2 or LoD remake announced!

5. GTAVI announced as a PS4 exclusive!

true_fan

1. wow, is moneyhatting all they can do?

2. We knew this was coming a long time ago. This was nothing special

3. It's been on the market for almost 2 years. Of course a price cut was gonna come

4. That game came out 15 years ago. Who cares?

5. GTA doesn't even matter anymore. Xbox will have tons of great games in its stead.

Could they not do a more creative name?

true_fan said:

You realize they can't just "flip a switch" and start game development and have it done in a few months. If the collection is announced at E3 and comes out this year, that means it's already been worked on many months in advance. Meaning they already had this planned. So how is it "holiday desperation" when it's something they would have already had planned for the holiday? If that's the case, any game announced for the holiday is "holiday desperation".

Also, way to go shifting the goalpost when Fusioncode called you out for downplaying the collection. First it was "wow, this is bad. They must be desperate", and when shown that they've had this kind of strategy before (releasing a collection at the holiday, then the next release in the spring) that no one complained about, now it's "bu bu but, they're milking the franchise".

The only one that's desperate here is you, trying to minimalize very great news about a collection that people have been asking for because, if you haven't forgot, 1/3 of PS4 owners didn't own a PS3 last gen.

I don't get what is so difficult for people to understand. Remastering a game on PS4/XB1 converts it to x86.

This means the game will be playable on all future consoles. This also means PS Now will be able to stream higher quality versions using cheaper hardware when they expand with the inevitable PS4 library.