By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales,week 22(May 25th-May 31th)!Splatoon sold the 97,33% of its shipments,only 4K copies left on the shelves,wii u sales more than double,top hardware slightly above 3DS,MK8 hits 1m(retail)!

Dr.Vita said:

Vita did only 13k, this is bad (well at least Vita > PS4 and Vita > New 3DS XL)! Persona can't come soon enough.

Nice to see Minecraft legs being good and The Witcher 3 having a good 2nd week!

145k for Splatoon? This is a good opening for a Wii U game! Splatoon numbers are almost the same as what I said in the COMG thread! Hardware numbers? I predicted only 13k for Wii U, so 17.5k is good imo. Wii U beat PS4 in this week -> this won't happen again in the near future (or never again).

Well, if the boost from Splatoon is strong and consistent enough it might even beat the PS4 over the next weeks until the next bigger PS4 Title (Devil may Cry, iirc)

Around the Network

Not bad, not bad. Good numbers for Splatoon and Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

That's all? So much for being a system seller.

Ryng_Tolu said:

02./00. [3DS] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Deluxe (Sega) {2015.05.28} (¥5.378) - 41.442 / NEW

Was at nearly 100 point in COMG. :|

I've said it before, the conversion is dependant a lot on the individual circumstances of the game and audience rather than the platform it's on. Miku games will be forever frontloaded with bad point conversions. KanColle will be the same way.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Lawlight said:

Hilarious

Around the Network
Lawlight said:

You never stop.

WU last year was at 19,000 with Mario KART, just 2,000 under with Splatoon.

June NPD will be very funny...

Goodnightmoon said:
Is WiiU above 3Ds ? O_o

Wait, Wii U top selling HW. Hell has frozen over!

Also good opening for Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 tops 1 million sales (that attach rate!)

Sad to see 3DS sales slowing down in Japan, even though it's still the best selling HW normally. But it makes sense with the high amount of 3DS already sold.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Giggs_11 said:

If I'm not mistaken MK was selling around 4/5k a week for quite some time and now it more than doubled to 11/12k. So a lot of those 17k who bought WiiUs for Splatoon also bought Mario Kart, which means some people were waiting for Splatoon to get a WiiU along with other games such as MK.

Splatoon system seller confimed!

On a more serious tone, Mario Kart just broke 1 million after 1 year ont the market. That's great for a home console over there. Also great Withcr 3 second week sales. It desserves good sales.

You're forgetting that there's a Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle . That's why when hardware increases the game too.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

HokageTenshi said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Is WiiU above 3Ds ? O_o

He mean all version combinet. Still WU >3DS